Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunohc said:
give us a sneak peak of the head!!!!!!!
or some of your other works, I'm so curious of this haha :D

and tell us if you can get thefigure for any less than $300 in HK
I can assure you it can't get any lower....not to be discouraging, just practical :D

Heheh. I'm *hoping* to get one at a bargain. If not - oh well :)

Last edited:
Very nice tinister. Keep posting pics ,as you go, if you can. I know it's a bit slack to ask to be taken along the journey for the easy ride. Us without talent can only nit pick, cause we aren't good for anything much else. Thanks for pointing out what you know will get critiqued, and explaining why things are the way they are. I'm sure you'll give us insights we haven't heard from other sculptors before.

Very nice tin, but you know, it's alot easier to resculpt an existing sculpt... eric so's for example. I saw someone do it on OSW, and it looked pretty nice.

Hehe. I like the challenge of doing it from scratch. I've updated the photos with the final sculpt. I'll add the hair soon.

Next pics will be of the final figure - minus the custom hands. I'll do those when I get back from HK.

I've got a custom Alien Ripley in the works, too.

Last edited:
,...sorry for beeing too honest here,..,,...but it doesn't look anything like bruce lee,..,.principally the mouth area,.... hopefully it isn't finished yet so u can try to make it a better hs in the end,...or something that will atleast remind bruce,,...

Last edited:
creecher said:
Got mine finally. :woo Number 2842.

No one will be disappointed. I have only just pulled him out of the box.

The box. This is excellence outstanding. After removing the thin outer sleeve, the box is a solid cardboard, closer to plywood. One thing to mention here is it is a tight fit and hard to slide off. In fact it isn't supposed to come off. Be careful, it's only supposed to slide open. Thin clear plastic is used to try to lock it in place. I guess they knew people would pull it off. It's easy to slide back on, but I wont be doing that again. All the foam inserts are soft and tight fitting.

The diorama is what you see, and a nice wood is used too. Solid, simple and reeking of quality. The only concerns I have about it are the front post and the rear right outer post (when looking at it from the front) have recesses about 1/2 an inch long cut into the tops of them, about 1/2 an inch down from the tops. I don't know why they are there, and the lower white panel has marks that appear to be where glue has been applied, showing through.

The figure itself is heavy and solid. It's beautiful. It has ratcheted type movement. The painted face doesn't look painted at all, and only has a hint of a 5 o'clock. It relies on natural light to accent the features. Though expert painting does improve the look, as noted from JC Hong's work, but I don't think it needs doing, unless you're an expert. So send one to Les and ask him what he thinks. The hairpiece stops it from looking up, until you swing it round to the side and it's less restricted. What samuraiwarrior did, by placing cotton in his hip joins is the only thing I can see you'd want to do. That was a great tip sam. Everything else is perfect. The zipper in the back is 1/6th, and there's no visible zip when it's done up, cept for it's tongue. I haven't got any Medicom figures to compare it to, except I just got the Rocketeer today, but I haven't opened it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Worth every penny.

,...awesome review,...now i need to save for one,.. and then be lucky to find one for a good price,...

Anakin said:
,...sorry for beeing too honest here,...,...but it doesn't look anything like bruce lee,..,.principally the mouth area,.... hopefully it isn't finished yet so u can try to make it a better hs in the end,...or something that will atleast remind bruce,,...

Really? Doesn't look ANYTHING like bruce.

Okay. Thanks for the input.

I was lucky enough to get one of these reserved at the Presale price, and cannot wait to have it in hand. Thanks to everyone that posted a review, I was on the fence about this purchase.

Does anyone know what the difference between the deluxe and limited edition will be? Will all of the deluxe editions come with dioramas?

I think the limited edition is a battle damaged GoD Bruce. With the huge footpint on his jump suit. I daresay it will come with the same diorama. I know it was in the original thread somewhere. I guess sunohc knew. So he will no doubt confirm it when he logs on.

DarthShader said:
Hmm...

I kind of prefer the battle damaged look...

Perhaps this is an evil trap to get me to buy both versions?:rolleyes:

I guess if you are Bruce Lee fan, you just have to get both version....:eek:

Just received mine today #2970:banana.... managed to snap a few pics in between playing with it trying to find the perfect pose.

wireless257.jpg

wireless255.jpg

wireless254.jpg

What do you think Chen Zen? Care to make some comments. Oh, and congratulations. Nice pics. I have taken some but they didn't turn out that good, and I didn't want to put poeple off.

Last edited:
Well most of what I was going to say has already been mentioned..lol, but i gotta piggyback on your statement that no one will be disapointed with this figure. As was mentioned the weight of it still took me buy surprise and surprisingly it's well balanced and the ratcheted joints have no problems supported the weight.

This alone was a big plus for me because I recently bought the DID Samurai and the waist and knee joints gave out trying to support the weight. The certificate of authenticity is not just a piece of paper, the back of it is made out of the same material as the box and is lamenated which is another nice feature which shows Enterbay paid attention to detail.

My only gripe is how nasty the groin area looks without putting cotton between legs and torso joints but as was mentioned already that's easily fixed.

I'm definately loving this figure for sure :chew

Here are a few more pics taken with the outfit from Chinese Connection

wireless262.jpg

wireless263.jpg

wireless261.jpg

wireless260.jpg

Edit: Added a few more pics with the kungfu robe Lee wore in the beginning of ETD

wireless271.jpg

wireless268.jpg

Last edited:
Back