Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you have the choice of looking straight ahead and to the side. If you flip the ones to the side over, he looks to the opposing side. Either that or maybe it's the fixed set, straight ahead, and the moveable set, where they swivel in unison.

GOD_2_Small-1600x1200.jpg

GOD_1_Small-1600x1200.jpg

I have a celing for collecting as well (thats why I pass on some SW figs)... but I can cross it as need be. And there was I time I found my self looking at the expensive Hottoys figs.. that have no display and the likeness isn't even close... and those are about $130.

So If I was willing to pay $130 for a crappy fig (my opinion) Why wouldn't I spend $200 for a fig That is awesome... and I am more of a fan of anyway. Add in the diaroma and some changeing eyes + excesories for $100... and you have an awesome fig for $300. Plus if you pre-ordered it before the 20th you saved at least $40.

Just my opinion... I for one am pumped.. and this may be my favorite fig for a long time. (untill SS steps up LOTR! :D )

.necromancer. said:
And there was I time I found my self looking at the expensive Hottoys figs.. that have no display and the likeness isn't even close... and those are about $130.

Yeah, I can't understand the complaining about about the price of this. True, it is high for a 12" fig, but when you compare it to the Hot Toys figs, you see where the extra money is going.

For example, I'd really like to get the Rocky and Clubber Lang figs coming soon from HT. But I just can't get past the likeness issues. I would gladly pay more for a spot-on likeness. Like the old saying goes, "You pay for what you get".

After seeing those pics in a different outfit. I just bit the bullet and ordered one.

I may still ask my wife & mom to buy me a second one for Christmas.

Am I insane?

abstractharmony said:
After seeing those pics in a different outfit. I just bit the bullet and ordered one.

I may still ask my wife & mom to buy me a second one for Christmas.

Am I insane?

Or you can always wait for the other version to come out. Way of the Dragon is delayed until early next year.

Okay,normally i can work everything out regarding posts and their origins,but where did those pictures of Bruce in a different outfit come from?Can someone please enlighten me??

There are some 1/6 Chinese Kong Fu outfit on ebay that you can find it easily. They are from Hong Kong.

Yeah. I just bought 3 outfits for my custom Bruce Lee figure last night.

I'm so excited about this custom. I bought a loose Medicom body - same that came with the Rocketeer. Perfect proportions for Bruce. And I made his sneaks already when I made the leather boots for Rocketeer last night.

I started doing the HS today. Can't wait to show you guys. I think it looks better than the enterbay one - and I have a surprise feature that will rock - hehe.

BTW - the pics with Bruce in the Enter the Dragon suit is pretty cool. I got the black version of that suit.

Minimodel said:
Okay,normally i can work everything out regarding posts and their origins,but where did those pictures of Bruce in a different outfit come from?Can someone please enlighten me??

,.. look on ebay,..i saw many different lee costumes there,..

I just thought Enterbay had put up some images of the other figures to come for a second.I d hate to miss anything.

Mine should be here in the next couple of days.The interest in this figure has been phenomenal,do nt you think??

Hopefully it'll be a good while before the Enter The Dragon version comes out as it'll give me time to save the cash for the version I'll want most. Anyone know which version is next?

bcm77 said:
Hopefully it'll be a good while before the Enter The Dragon version comes out as it'll give me time to save the cash for the version I'll want most. Anyone know which version is next?

Its Way of the Dragon. Its coming out early next year.

Back