Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope springs eternal... my guess is anybody that bought one of these won't be parting with it for much less than they paid. But, always a good idea to keep your eyes on the For Sale section here. There've been many a good deal.

galactiboy said:
Hope springs eternal... my guess is anybody that bought one of these won't be parting with it for much less than they paid. But, always a good idea to keep your eyes on the For Sale section here. There've been many a good deal.

I actually think that after the release hype goes away - we'll see vendors lowering the price a bit to move them. Cause at $350 and a relatively high release number - it won't sell out. Or if it does - it will be because vendors snagged them up.

After a while - these vendors will try to sell them off below retail.

Again - that's my prediction (and hope - hehe).

tinister said:
I agree. 3500 pieces don't warrant a $350 price tag.

Also - I think the 550 released to the US comes out of the 3500 worldwide. So the total released would still be 3500.

Do any of you know if there's anything special about the US release version that is different from the overseas version?

If there isn't a difference, then I predict that the price for them will eventually fall in Asia - which means we should be able to get one at a much more reasonable pricing after the release hype dies out. We'll just have to get it directly from Asia.

At least that's what I'm banking on. hehe

Well, the US version comes with a CD sampler! :monkey5

I've been having delays as a retailer!:confused:
I hope I can fulfill the preorders on time
Enterbay is rather hard to get in contact with

Can anyone help me out here?

I emailed them for a pre-order.. and they sent me a email with and Excel sheet attached and it asks only for name and address (contact info).. but says I have 10 days to reply to get the fig. The email and excel sheet have no payment info.

Is this ligit???

Thank You!

You have until the 20th of this month to contact 1045showroom.com for a price of $299(1045 is the official distributor in the US) after the 20th the price will be $349. The US edition size is only 550.

Ok.. well I can't pass this up. I'm not to found of the way this fig is being sold (due to the uncertainty) but.. I'm a Bruce fan.. and this is probably my most anticipated fig!:monkey5

Colour me Bruce as well:D

I have nt bought many figures this year,just have nt seen any that caught my eye but theres no way i m missing out on a series of Bruce Lee figures.And the £193.00 English is nt that big of a hit.I m tee-total and nicotine-free for the past five months which would have equated to £750.00,so this is my reward!!
Enterbay contacted me yesterday by e-mail and it s all sorted.Only wish i could ve taken advantage of the free shipping option but it was nt an option to me at the time.
I m really looking forward to receiving him now and hope somehow i can collect the whole set.Certainly a Kato if no others!If in scale he ll look good next to the Captain Action Green Hornet.

Has anyone seen this month's Lee's? They have a picture of ten different versions on Bruce Lee from San Diego. The heads are all different. The outfits are all different. They all reflect a different period of Bruce's life. The two "Game of Death figs are 2 and 3". All the other figs were really nice. That's good--cause I rather wait for the price to go down for a more universal Bruce. :D

This is interesting. I was talking with one of my co-workers (who is also a collector) - and he said that Enterbay will release the GOD Lee figure at a later date - without all the extras - at a much reduced price.

Anyone also hear this?

creature4000 said:
Can anyone help me out here?

I emailed them for a pre-order.. and they sent me a email with and Excel sheet attached and it asks only for name and address (contact info).. but says I have 10 days to reply to get the fig. The email and excel sheet have no payment info.

Is this ligit???

Thank You!

Yes, it's legit. I got the same email and excel spreadsheet, filled it in, and faxed it back with a note saying contact me for payment info. Within a few hours, someone from 1045 Showroom called me to confirm the figure reservation (actually left a msg). I called and talked to them today, gave them the pmt info, and the guy told me the actual figure shipping on Friday the 20th is actually more bad-ass than the one we saw at SDCC! He said it's more awesome than the prototype! The sheet also said the US edition was limited to 555. Not too shabby. The packaging alone is intringuing.

Thanks for the info Vespagirl. It certainly adds excitement for those of us getting this figure.

Tinister:

I think he is talking about the limited versions that are possibly going to have battle damage/face bruising. Scroll down and it gives you an idea of what's planned:

https://20th-centurywarriors.com/enterbay/game/enterbay_god.htm

Last edited:
yeah thank you for the info. I ended up calling the order in without returning the email. The guy was very nice!

I am so excited for this fig!!!:monkey4

555 for U.S. distribution is not a lot. Not to mention sort of an odd number to allow. I wonder if there is any consecutive numbering specifically allowed for the U.S. allocation...? :confused:

Those who wait may have to pay a hefty premium for importing these.

its already gonna be $350 preorders so I can't imagine.
as a retailer, I might purchase 1 or 2 above the preroder and wait till the market hopefully increases the value, but its quite an investment lol!

Back