EnterBay Bruce Lee G.O.D. behind the scenes or EnterBay Bruce lee 75th anniversary ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewleary

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I think that the Game of death behind the scenes enterbay figure looks more realistic than the 75th anniversary figure.
Does anybody want to shed some light on this topic ?

You probably just saw the prototype pictures of the Behind the scenes edition.
To be honest the Behind the scenes edition could have been a milestone for Enterbay's release. 2 head sculpts along with tons of accessories and a unique idea for the first time. The sculpts are very impressive and got a lot of people pre-ordering it. However the disappointment came when they released the actual product photos.
The hair piece end up making the head look too big. And the new body type was not tested and had paint rubbing off (Later version used a wrap around the body and that end up wrinkling up or tearing off at the elbow area). Lots to complain.

You probably just saw the prototype pictures of the Behind the scenes edition.
To be honest the Behind the scenes edition could have been a milestone for Enterbay's release. 2 head sculpts along with tons of accessories and a unique idea for the first time. The sculpts are very impressive and got a lot of people pre-ordering it. However the disappointment came when they released the actual product photos.
The hair piece end up making the head look too big. And the new body type was not tested and had paint rubbing off (Later version used a wrap around the body and that end up wrinkling up or tearing off at the elbow area). Lots to complain.

appreciate your feedback, you got some interesting points ! still tho i think i would go for the behind the scenes version tho cloudn. Thanks tho man for being a decent guy and not giving me some crap like a lot of the others do

Back