Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alternate head wouldn't stay attached and the magnet fell out of one of the hands that holds the basketball. They took care of everything hassle free....unfortunately the head sculpt still doesn't attach well but better then the first one. I figure Enterbay defect....

The alternate head wouldn't stay attached and the magnet fell out of one of the hands that holds the basketball. They took care of everything hassle free....unfortunately the head sculpt still doesn't attach well but better then the first one. I figure Enterbay defect....

Interesting.. the action head sculpt is better than the smiling one for posing imo so I hope everything works out well for mine, thanks for the info!

does Enterbay still use 1 point plugged in for the base paper onto the stand? i notice the glue will start to dry out and the base sticker will start to come off. i had 2 version 1 MJ both having same issue, 1 had serious peel off while the other just started. Tried gluing it back on the serious one but end up making abit of mess on both the stand and the sticker. Think i need a replacement for that.

if they used 2 or 3 point to plug the sticker onto the base this wouldn't be happening.

does Enterbay still use 1 point plugged in for the base paper onto the stand? i notice the glue will start to dry out and the base sticker will start to come off. i had 2 version 1 MJ both having same issue, 1 had serious peel off while the other just started. Tried gluing it back on the serious one but end up making abit of mess on both the stand and the sticker. Think i need a replacement for that.

if they used 2 or 3 point to plug the sticker onto the base this wouldn't be happening.

Funny you mentioned that cuz I just noticed the other day that my Series 1 Jordan base sticker is starting to loosen up as well so I'm constantly pushing it back down to stick again.. hopefully they address this issue with newer releases. Since I just got Pippen it hasn't happened with that base but I'm wondering if it will in the future also

Funny you mentioned that cuz I just noticed the other day that my Series 1 Jordan base sticker is starting to loosen up as well so I'm constantly pushing it back down to stick again.. hopefully they address this issue with newer releases. Since I just got Pippen it hasn't happened with that base but I'm wondering if it will in the future also

i posted the problem few times but you're the only person who had this problem. are the newer figure base sticker the same as Series 1 where only the point near the flexible stand are pegged in? it's no use pushing it back it will come back out maybe because the sticker is "curving" outwards due to different materials on upper/lower layer. did you put the figure ontop of the base? because the one standing on the base peeled much faster & serious than the other hanging on the air.

i posted the problem few times but you're the only person who had this problem. are the newer figure base sticker the same as Series 1 where only the point near the flexible stand are pegged in? it's no use pushing it back it will come back out maybe because the sticker is "curving" outwards due to different materials on upper/lower layer. did you put the figure ontop of the base? because the one standing on the base peeled much faster & serious than the other hanging on the air.

I believe it is still only pegged in at the point near the stand but I'll have to double check to make sure.. I haven't put Pippen on the actual stand yet either so I think ur right that putting the figure on the actual base makes it peel much quicker

I believe it is still only pegged in at the point near the stand but I'll have to double check to make sure.. I haven't put Pippen on the actual stand yet either so I think ur right that putting the figure on the actual base makes it peel much quicker

Pippen's way to new to peel, it'd take at least 1 year, how old was Series 1 #23 away already? nearly 2 years?

True but I bought my Series 1 Jordan only a couple months ago n it's already starting to peel.. I have posed him on top of the base tho

Finally received my Lebron from BBTS and he is awesome.. The alternate head doesn't attach very well on mine either but it stays on good enough overall that I'm satisfied with it so I agree with you that it must be an Enterbay defect issue cuz the smiling head attaches perfectly.

The jersey on him is a bit disappointing because the fabric just seems so thin n cheap in a way but I'm gonna have Matt hook me up here lol

Staying on the jersey topic, my guess is I think they have taken a notice to Matt's great work as it appears Enterbay has stepped up their jersey game as of late cuz the Pippen Bulls jerseys are fantastic, wayyyy better than the Series 1 Jordan I have, it's really night and day in regards to the craftsmanship on them. And on the Curry jersey pic, you can see they are trying to make them as authentic as possible now so that's great on them! I'm not sure how the Shaq jerseys are but they also look much improved from when they first started churning these figures out.

True but I bought my Series 1 Jordan only a couple months ago n it's already starting to peel.. I have posed him on top of the base tho

yea but the figure was produced few years back, so the adhesive can still become dry, especially when the figure is standing on it.

Got mine yesterday. First NBA figure. [emoji16]

91622371e32b614e1a7fffc195c1507e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Nice!

What made you decide to go with the white uniform?

Growing up as a kid I had his whole white get up. Jersey, shoes, bands everything lol. I have the limited edition so I'm trying to get a second body to put together the street look

Ended up ordering a second body from enterbay. Now I love it. Got two figures out of this and don't have to pick one look lol. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

7d0e4400ebe1491bbb5ba798845c5777.jpg

Ended up ordering a second body from enterbay. Now I love it. Got two figures out of this and don't have to pick one look lol. [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

7d0e4400ebe1491bbb5ba798845c5777.jpg

Were you able to buy the extra body off their website?

Quick question for guys who has this figure in the black attire. Does the armsleeve and wrist band leave any black stain like the issue with the LeBron? I currently have him in all white but I really like the black colorway better.

Any thoughts is appreciated.

Quick question for guys who has this figure in the black attire. Does the armsleeve and wrist band leave any black stain like the issue with the LeBron? I currently have him in all white but I really like the black colorway better.

Any thoughts is appreciated.

My guess is yes.. Reason I say this is because I finally changed up my Pippen pose the other day which I haven't done since I did my YT review when he first came out. Pip has a black elbow pad and upon changing the pose and moving the arm, the black from the elbow pad had already left the black stain from it just like LeBron's compressed pants.. Sucks but I don't know what we can do to prevent it? I heard washing them first can help but I've never tried it

Back