EnterBay - 1:6 Scale - Michael Jordan Rookie Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not think EB will produce characters that they cannot sell in Asia. Asia market is huge compare to America but I really hope Barry Bond, Ichiro, Ali are few they can produce.

I am curious to see what this rookie MJ looks like.

Something like this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am joking, here is real Michal Jordan rookie

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, it's sad that there isn't an 1/6 high-end NFL/NHL/MLB line out there for the sports fans/collectors. We have to stick with McFarlane and Imports Dragon.

Why would MJ approve a 1:9 tongue out but not a 1:6?

I don't understand the logic of being OK with one scale but not the other.

I'm kind of afraid the direction that Enterbay is going in now - producing more 1:9 and less 1:6 figures. They made the Dirk 1:6 but we still have not gotten Harden, Westbrook, etc who are in the 1:9 line. Curry got the home uniform in the 1:9 line - it would have been nice if Enterbay included an alternate home jersey with the Curry 2.0.

Why would MJ approve a 1:9 tongue out but not a 1:6?

I don't understand the logic of being OK with one scale but not the other.

I'm kind of afraid the direction that Enterbay is going in now - producing more 1:9 and less 1:6 figures. They made the Dirk 1:6 but we still have not gotten Harden, Westbrook, etc who are in the 1:9 line. Curry got the home uniform in the 1:9 line - it would have been nice if Enterbay included an alternate home jersey with the Curry 2.0.

1/9 isn't the tongue out ver. It's the normal calm sculpt as well, just the box is.

I think MJ don't like his likeness to be made out meme, like the crying Jordan face. Can you imagine what some of the more creative toy photographer would do to that tongue out headsculpt :lol

No, those are just prototype heads of the first 1/6 Jordan from a few years ago.

Rookie Jordan had hair :lol

I thought he did. I'm thinking,"why isn't there a head with hair?" I prefer my Jordan hairless lol. If the rookie figure has 2 heads, one with hair and one without, I'd buy it as I missed out on the first several. Logic be damned, I still want to own an hairless Jordan one day.

Will Enterbay eventually make the rookie Jordan widely available at other distributors (after the drawing)?

This lottery reminds me of what budget stark mentioned Hot Toys does for their initial release for customers in Hong Kong. But eventually they get a worldwide release a month or two later.

IMG_0650.jpg
This head sculpt is better than what I expected. Photo taken in EB Hong Kong store

Back