Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wait to BBTS puts it up. I'll make a decision then. I find it hilarious that when watching the video, one of the fingers pops out of the hand and the head moves way too far to the left, instead of moving to the right and the left equally. Already a QC mess like Enterbay's other offerings.

It may have been at the left position when the head was put in, hence the movement being off.

I have The first Terminator 2, the Battle damaged Terminator, The Joker and Rambo. None have QC issues. You can be smug when and if you are proven right. ;)

I think its about money, 500$ to some is the world and others its a month worth of saving.So for 500$ to have anything other than perfection is a deal breaker.Not me though, NECA , Hot Toys makes mistakes but for a good price i will work with what i have.Enterbay does not have more issues than any other company

I think its about money, 500$ to some is the world and others its a month worth of saving.So for 500$ to have anything other than perfection is a deal breaker.Not me though, NECA , Hot Toys makes mistakes but for a good price i will work with what i have.Enterbay does not have more issues than any other company

I think they do. What problems do NECA have and are they as bad as Enterbay's?

I think they do. What problems do NECA have and are they as bad as Enterbay's?

Neca is a hit or miss big time, check the threads.There paint ups are the biggest problem for me, but loose and warped legs too the point were they cant stand.Broken figures right out of the package, and they push the qc to save its very visible.I think hot toys has been the best for me, the super predators had some issues but for the price and art its a good buy for me.This is IMO though, i just like to debate.

Neca is a hit or miss big time, check the threads.There paint ups are the biggest problem for me, but loose and warped legs too the point were they cant stand.Broken figures right out of the package, and they push the qc to save its very visible. I think hot toys has been the best for me, the super predators had some issues but for the price and art its a good buy for me.

Oh ok havn't collected NECA for at least 10 years so I didn't know their problems, I just know from personal experience that Enterbay is pretty bad when it comes to QC issues, especially 1/4 scale figures. Both Jokers I bought had sticky paint but one of them had multiple QC problems. Now I hear that the newest batch of BD T-800 are not painted as good as the older batch and apparently some have shoulders so loose that the arms fall down when the arm holds the grenade launcher. It really sucks because I regretted not buying this figure when it first come out and now I am too scared to take a risk of buying the latest batch now because of fear of those problems. :gah:

This is IMO though, i just like to debate.

Well that's my side of things. :eek: Feel free to rebut. ;)

Last edited:
I wish i could add , but i never bought an enterbay anything.For the price i like hot toys stuff 200 - 300$ and few problems has been what i have seen.I guess if there was many problems with a figure , you could get a cheap one on ebay.I was looking for a scratched up batmobile for cheap but its still high $$ for a defected toy.Moding is a good skill , i could re paint , fix , and work with most problems.For example , if i got a scratched bat mobile i would sand it down , apply epoxy to smooth and repaint.

I wish i could add , but i never bought an enterbay anything.

Well your in the Robocop EB thread so do you plan on buying this or just here for interest sake?

For the price i like hot toys stuff 200 - 300$ and few problems has been what i have seen.I guess if there was many problems with a figure , you could get a cheap one on ebay.I was looking for a scratched up batmobile for cheap but its still high $$ for a defected toy.Moding is a good skill , i could re paint , fix , and work with most problems.For example , if i got a scratched bat mobile i would sand it down , apply epoxy to smooth and repaint.

Wow I would love to see you touch up those scratched Batmobiles, too bad they are still pricey. :( Speaking of Hot Toys I know they have problems but the majority of their problems are usually minor compared to EB except things like DX02 oily abs etc. The majority of problems EB seems to have are usually due to the horrible brittle bodies they use and sometimes cheap thin material they use for clothes like for the MIB figures and their Joker, which tear easily. However, I do expect their will be a lot of QC problems with the EB Robocop figure but I also expect their will be some for Hot Toys Robo to, since electronics are used in both figures.

Well your in the Robocop EB thread so do you plan on buying this or just here for interest sake?

Just interest, i read most threads on robots, aliens,and predators.They seems to be the 1/4 only for the most part, so my interest is more keeping up to date so i dont sound to dumb.

Wow I would love to see you touch up those scratched Batmobiles, too bad they are still pricey. :( Speaking of Hot Toys I know they have problems but the majority of their problems are usually minor compared to EB except things like DX02 oily abs etc. The majority of problems EB seems to have are usually due to the horrible brittle bodies they use and sometimes cheap thin material they use for clothes like for the MIB figures and their Joker, which tear easily. However, I do expect their will be a lot of QC problems with the EB Robocop figure but I also expect their will be some for Hot Toys Robo to, since electronics are used in both figures.

I would wait and see , they may just nail the line.I will probably pass on Robocop.I am more of a diorama guy and Robocop , marvel , and dc would be costly to start.Unless i get a huge break in money, then i would have a toy store for a home. funny funny

I'll wait for reviews and the I'll decided. For now it looks like a super detailed NECA, hust plain silver paint scheme. I don't see my money going there unless I get one cheap for custom paint job and correct all accuracy issues.

I have The first Terminator 2, the Battle damaged Terminator, The Joker and Rambo. None have QC issues. You can be smug when and if you are proven right. ;)

Ha killer quote.

I haven't either in fairness. QC issues are just as rife in Sideshow and Hot Toys just as much as Enterbay relatively speaking.

In terms of the package they have delivered, I've moved on from the fact it's a mishmash. Now I just want to see if it can be the best version of Robo as I know and love I can get. With the Weller's faceplate, I think there's a high probability of that :)

I saw some talk about Enterbay QC issues, so I thought I'd give my two cents. Head over to the Enterbay Battle Damaged T-800 thread to see some comparison pictures between different batches. If you're getting Robo, I suggest getting him early. It's evident that Enterbay drop their standards the longer a figure is in demand.

Well to put things in perspective, Enterbay's 1/4 HD line has been largely QC free. They seem to put more effort into this line, perhaps because of the much higher price.

1) The first T-800 had a leg joint problem but this was easily self corrected.
2) A few people got slightly warped Batman heads but it was a very small minority.
3) Joker was largely perfect though some reported the face paint did rub off.
4) Rambo had some shoulder joint issues with seams and joins at the chest.
5) Battle Damaged Terminator has had no real problems reported at all (to my knowledge)
6) Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee had similar issues with to Rambo at the shoulder/underarm seam

Later on people are starting to report issues with the first Terminator's shoulder wearing out and being unable to hold poses properly.

All in all largely QC free compared to some of the shockers that have happened in their 1/6 line.
Also this doesn't have a rubber chest sleeve which is 100% where the Rambo and Bruce Lee issues come from (and has been sighted in ALL companies that use the rubber chest for shirtless looks)

Enterbay are notoriously hard to deal with when you have a problem. I received a 1/4 Bruce Lee with a shockingly badly done underarm seam and when provided with photos and a write up their response was 'its supposed to be like that' which was absurd.

That preview/review video pretty clearly showed Robocop's head wouldn't turn right (or left to the viewer) properly and the finger broke off when touched. Might be isolated.

Just be aware if you choose to order that while Enterbay are the ones that push the market forward with new ideas .... they can also be happy to shrug and wash their hands of any problems when some of those new ideas are plagued with problems.
...and this is both their first attempt with metal and their first attempt with complicated electronics....

Just my 2cents for those concerned.

Falling arms on the clean t800 and rambo not a small QC problem neither.
And yeah that botched weathering and paint apps on the latest batch of t800 is a disgrace.
I say that and i cant wait to get that robocop but come on EB is really cheap sometimes.

Well to be fair, to all the non-mandarin speaking members that saw the video.

The guy did say he removed the head, and inserted it back improperly.

So say for example, it can turn Left / Middle / Right. He placed the head facing the middle when the socket/motor was already positioned to the Right, so all the motor could do was turn back to the middle and right only.

Back