Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in a sense, we get the prototypes and they make one, final figure. :lol

That would explain the turnaround time from "proto" to final product.

Yeah, they make thousands of prototypes that they sell to us and they iron out all the flaws for the figure that sits in their office.

127_177133_e894d5edb950095.jpg

A must!

I agree the face sculpt is superb. that scuderia better work for hot toys. he make the most realistic sculpts and paint apps

I agree the face sculpt is superb. that scuderia better work for hot toys. he make the most realistic sculpts and paint apps

I'd rather he stays with EB, and it seems that Bill's taking good care of him to make sure he won't leave. What EB should do is take care of their clients -- us -- by giving better quality figures particularly the base bodies. Better quality and more interesting franchises with Scuderia on board would be really great, and would also make the competition more cut-throat instead of HT fully monopolizing the hobby resulting to more out-of-control prices.

Robocop looks sick! Ive always loved Enterbay's attention to detail. Need this for sure.

Impressive!
Im not even sure that the original puppets were that detailed.
Love the jetpack design so that a great bonus.
Now does it come with a murphy head?
If yes its the ultimate robocop i wont be needing HT

I personally don't "play" with my figures any longer. I'm 32 and I only get these things to pose them once in a while and admire the hell out of them.

This has a remote, may or may not break easily but it does certainly look mighty impressive. Better than the HT one so far (which I'm also getting).

The HT is die cast, a new territory for them. Might not break easy but durability might be a concern... My soul of chokogin figures have not age all that well.

Having that said, it is a great time to be a Robo fan. I'm getting this, no doubt. The HT looks phenomenal also. But somehow a 1/4 Robo screams badassery more than a 1/6 will ever do.

Happy to say I'm getting both.

Now bring the battle damage version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity how do you think this looks better than the HT one? They look identical.

I personally don't "play" with my figures any longer. I'm 32 and I only get these things to pose them once in a while and admire the hell out of them.

This has a remote, may or may not break easily but it does certainly look mighty impressive. Better than the HT one so far (which I'm also getting).

The HT is die cast, a new territory for them. Might not break easy but durability might be a concern... My soul of chokogin figures have not age all that well.

Having that said, it is a great time to be a Robo fan. I'm getting this, no doubt. The HT looks phenomenal also. But somehow a 1/4 Robo screams badassery more than a 1/6 will ever do.

Happy to say I'm getting both.

Now bring the battle damage version!

Personal preference only. While I love (and I'm getting) both, there's something about a 1/4 size figure that just blows me away vs a 1/6 (Batman is a great example).

Yes, not a fair comparison as HT is not putting out a 1/4 Robo. But I'm crazy like that.

Both are sure to be phenomenal. Win win.

Whoa, that looks awesome. That being said, I can't wait for the first videos from 2014. I predict at least half of them will end with Robo saying "Dead or Alive, you're coming with me" on a loop while his head spins and his holster won't stop opening and closing, until, finally, his head flies off. At least, judging by EB's track record thus far.:lol

Seriously, though, that instagram video was really impressive, and, if they pull it off, more power to them, but, as it stands, if nothing's changed with EB QC, this could be a technical ****-up of monumental proportions on their part.

Back