ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today! I studied pics of both this and the hot Toys version but ultimately decided to go for this one. I'm well impressed! :)
ef6e5fceb857077b5e91b6be09f14b48.jpg
9055d13a4bd65152f30707da8d761178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently picked up an 'Asmus toys' boss suit and a Coomodel 1/4 scale body from KG hobby...the quality is excellent with my only gripe being that the shoes are a tad over scaled...anyways now i can display this beautiful sculpt..my favourite Bale/Wayne head sculpt in any scale...View attachment 372223View attachment 372222View attachment 372220View attachment 372221View attachment 372219

Wow man that looks awesome!
Makes me regret selling my bale headsculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics matrix, those three figures look amazing together!

How much do those Coo Model bodies sell for? I assume the HT Bale sculpts would fit as well as that Enterbay head does.

Anybody else had the hip socket issue where the joint/peg not all the way in making this leg longer? How were you able to fix it? I tried pushing the leg in but didn't want to force it too hard as I might break the hip connection. Anybody had success fixing it without taking the suit off?

20180209_064720.jpg

I'd suggest removing the suit so you can better see whats up. It's not that hard to remove and its rather durable and stretchy.

Does it require cutting and gluing back the suit or just straight up removal? I have no experience in modding figures and afraid of messing this thing up.:(

Does it require cutting and gluing back the suit or just straight up removal? I have no experience in modding figures and afraid of messing this thing up.:(

It comes right off. Its split into two parts basically...pants and tops. The top fits almost like a leotard. In the back of the figure youll see like a plastic clip that holds the "leotard" in place. I cant remember if its glued or not but once you get it off it simply clips back on. From there the suit comes off relatively easy. Its very stretchy just be reasonably careful and go as slow as you need to. May have to pull the boots off but thats no biggie. If I remember correctly they come right off just gotta yank on them carefully a bit.

Anybody else had the hip socket issue where the joint/peg not all the way in making this leg longer? How were you able to fix it? I tried pushing the leg in but didn't want to force it too hard as I might break the hip connection. Anybody had success fixing it without taking the suit off?

View attachment 392442

Just got mine today, bought it from a collector, general condition states that it is true. Seemingly I have the same problem, a little less prominent but clearly that issue causing one leg to be a little longer, making a balanced stand impossible.

May I ask how your treatment went? And how it turned out in the end? Thank you!

Awesome pictures there, and awesome figures! - May I ask how the compatibility of hands from EB Joker and the COO Model Body would be? - Having an issue with EB Bats I am considering to swap the body. - Just worried about the pegs not matching/fitting.

@PunnyT I haven't fixed him yet but will do soon to see what's up with the hip.

Back