ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one.

Very nice. Reminds me of a shot I took of mine a few years back. :)

IMG_5965_small.jpg

Some more pictures:

17856804.jpg

17856805.jpg

I'm waiting for custom cape to complete the look. Also I'm gonna use enterbay cape for my QS001.

Ah, I miss this piece of art! Such a great figure, and the best batman I ever had. Ended up selling due to the worry that the costume would deteriorate over time. How is the suit holding up guys? Perhaps i'll pick it up again some day

Great setup, reminds of after he saves Rachel and takes her to the batcave. That's great news, I might have to get him again. Literally a perfect figure.

Ah, I miss this piece of art! Such a great figure, and the best batman I ever had. Ended up selling due to the worry that the costume would deteriorate over time. How is the suit holding up guys? Perhaps i'll pick it up again some day

I've had it displayed out of a case for about 4 years. In true Batman fashion, he's withstood all of the elements. Your collection is simply incomplete without him, IMO of course. A truly wonderful piece of artwork, indeed.WP_20160501_005.jpgWP_20160501_006.jpgWP_20160501_007.jpg

Great shots guys, some of those pics look just like a scene from the movies. It is one of the most awe inspiring pieces I have ever had the pleasure of owning. For a while after selling him I contemplated picking up the 1/4 scale hot toys version from TDKR but these pics and setups are just blowing me away

Also, good idea (and looks much better imo) is to use velcro on the back of the belt, you can easily adjust the best lower and it looks nice.

Next week, hopefully I will receive my custom cape so I'm going to be reposing entire figure and I will make some photos.

You need to make one on your own, or ask someone. There is no way to just bought it. I'm not aware of that place at least. I used velcro on mine and it works perfectly.

I have been thinking about selling mine but I don't really know what's a good price. The ones on eBay go anywhere from $800 to $1600 and that's just ridiculous. Has anyone sold theirs recently? If so for how much and how much did it cost to ship?

Back