ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah
Ya know after the first fight with Bane part of me wanted him to go get the BB suit for the 2nd fight.

Exactly, I thought the same thing after watching it again on bluray, how it would have rocked if he would have reverted to his more menacing costume...the begins "panther suit" for the climactic ending fight scene with Bane.

Begins suit would have shattered Bane's fists :lol

hahah
Ya know after the first fight with Bane part of me wanted him to go get the BB suit for the 2nd fight.

Now why didn't he think of that. :lol It's a bullet proof suit!

It's a great material EB chose for the figure. I had it torture tested. Only thing I didn't do was cut it with knife or scissors and set it on fire. Virtually dustproof as well.

I didn't tried posing his feet a lot, but I frequently bend his elbow in many poses and not even a hint of suit tearing even after a year. Nice job EB :clap

Really one of the best Batman figures out there. :clap:clap :clap
He looks mencaing perching on my display shelf.

EBBats.jpg

I wish I had the room and money for 1/4 scale figures just so I could've bought this guy. So incredibly good.

Back