ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words! Gotta thank Maglor and the other people for the mods which really bring this figure over the top! I have to say even with the qc issues, this figure is probable the most impressive collectible I have owned I think. I got Catwoman on the same day and after handling EB Bats, they just don't compare. I can't stop admiring this guy. :lol. However I still can't seem to pry the sonic heel device from his boot. It's like glued in there or something.

CeeemOr said:
Hey bicoid,your figure looks AWESOME!The mods really made a HUGE difference!Can i ask you is the magnet missing from the piece or is it just unglued?Also the swivel piece is it missing or just snapped off because that part doesn't swivel so i think you can glue it back.Anyway,if BBTS doesn't offer you a replacement for it then PM me i think i have an extra Large Battarang compartment i can let you have.

:exactly::hi5:

Thanks for the offer CeeemOr. The magnet is missing from one of the belt compartments. I think the other piece is broken in two but I'll see if I can just align and glue it together. I've emailed BBTS about the issues along with the paint app blemishes on the straight eyed cowl. Hopefully I can get that replaced as it's quite noticeable up close. So we'll see what they decide.

Do they usually have you ship the damaged items back to them or will they provide a shipping label?

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words! Gotta thank Maglor and the other people for the mods which really bring this figure over the top! I have to say even with the qc issues, this figure is probable the most impressive collectible I have owned I think. I got Catwoman on the same day and after handling EB Bats, they just don't compare. I can't stop admiring this guy. :lol. However I still can't seem to pry the sonic heel device from his boot. It's like glued in there or something.

Thanks for the offer CeeemOr. The magnet is missing from one of the belt compartments. I think the other piece is broken in two but I'll see if I can just align and glue it together. I've emailed BBTS about the issues along with the paint app blemishes on the straight eyed cowl. Hopefully I can get that replaced as it's quite noticeable up close. So we'll see what they decide.

Do they usually have you ship the damaged items back to them or will they provide a shipping label?

I had to move my figure to storage so I don't have it with me to look at firsthand but if my memory serves me correctly, both boots have the sonar device but one of the boots has it permanently attached. I believe its painted on or just as I explained before and its just not removable. I think that might be the one you're trying to play with and not having luck. The actual attachable device was not even on his boot when I got it. It was in a little baggy. Anybody feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Thanks man. I opted for the lo-tech route as I can't really afford any custom 1/6 bats. :lol

I'm leaning towards keeping him. I'll probably email BBTS my pics to see if they can at least replace the magnet for the belt compartment and the swivel thingy. Though I have to admit that I'm not really as gutted since I liked how my figure turned out.

I was going to get this through them, but if this is a common issue I may pass.

However I still can't seem to pry the sonic heel device from his boot. It's like glued in there or something.

I had to move my figure to storage so I don't have it with me to look at firsthand but if my memory serves me correctly, both boots have the sonar device but one of the boots has it permanently attached. I believe its painted on or just as I explained before and its just not removable. I think that might be the one you're trying to play with and not having luck. The actual attachable device was not even on his boot when I got it. It was in a little baggy. Anybody feel free to correct me if im wrong.

:exactly: Both boots have sonar. The removable one's got some red paint :) I'm not with my figures right now I can't remember which is it (left or right).

MONSTER said:

:exactly: Both boots have sonar. The removable one's got some red paint :) I'm not with my figures right now I can't remember which is it (left or right).

So both boots should have them huh? I guess I'm missing one then. :gah:
I was watching TheClipperKing's review and I think he was pointing at the right boot, which was the only boot with the sonic device. Man am I glad I didn't try to force it out.

The Chev, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure if the rest of BBTS' stock are just returns being repackaged or if Enterbay's qc is really just bad. I think people were able to get refunds or exchanges for bad ones. You could wait for a sale (Thanksgiving) and pull the trigger then.

So I've managed to glue together the broken batarang clip and it's holding pretty well. I also used a fabric steamer for getting the wrinkles out of the cape. :yess:

So both boots should have them huh? I guess I'm missing one then. :gah:
I was watching TheClipperKing's review and I think he was pointing at the right boot, which was the only boot with the sonic device. Man am I glad I didn't try to force it out.

The Chev, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure if the rest of BBTS' stock are just returns being repackaged or if Enterbay's qc is really just bad. I think people were able to get refunds or exchanges for bad ones. You could wait for a sale (Thanksgiving) and pull the trigger then.

So I've managed to glue together the broken batarang clip and it's holding pretty well. I also used a fabric steamer for getting the wrinkles out of the cape. :yess:

Yeah, I'll see what happens. Thanks!

I had a second look, and lo and behold it was in a little baggy under the pneumonic mangler. :slap :slap :slap

Thanks again for clarifying. :hi5:

BBTS just emailed me back. So my options are full refund, an exchange, or keep as is with a $75 store credit. I'm not sure exchanging it is a good option for me since I'll probably get hit with the $60 customs fee again, plus what's to say that the other stock aren't in worse condition? :dunno

Honestly I like how I've set up my figure now aside from the blemish on the straight eyed cowl.

9sxm.jpg

Anyone recommend a paint type to touch up the cowl? Would this do?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Black-Testors-Acrylic-Plastic-Model/dp/B003BL6W7A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378424446&sr=8-2&keywords=testors+paint+acrylic[/ame]

BBTS just emailed me back. So my options are full refund, an exchange, or keep as is with a $75 store credit. I'm not sure exchanging it is a good option for me since I'll probably get hit with the $60 customs fee again, plus what's to say that the other stock aren't in worse condition? :dunno

Honestly I like how I've set up my figure now aside from the blemish on the straight eyed cowl.

9sxm.jpg

Anyone recommend a paint type to touch up the cowl? Would this do?

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Testor...8424446&sr=8-2&keywords=testors+paint+acrylic

Sounds like 75 store credit is a nice option then.

Hey bicoid yeah the store credit would be my choice!As for the paint, go with a flat black acrylic(Testors is fine) and let me know about the compartment and i also have an extra magnet piece if you need it,OK.^_^

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm probably going to take the $75 store credit.

CeeemOr, thanks for the tip about the paint. I dropped by my local hobby shop to picked some up and touched up my Bats. :hi5:

Don't worry about the magnet buddy. I can probably find one locally. If not, then I'll probably make do with scotch tape. :lol

va18.jpg

Anyone here has problem with suit material? Apparently the suit really can handle extreme poses. I'm glad to pick him up a year ago :yess:

Anyone here has problem with suit material? Apparently the suit really can handle extreme poses. I'm glad to pick him up a year ago :yess:

It's a great material EB chose for the figure. I had it torture tested. Only thing I didn't do was cut it with knife or scissors and set it on fire. Virtually dustproof as well.

It's a great material EB chose for the figure. I had it torture tested. Only thing I didn't do was cut it with knife or scissors and set it on fire. Virtually dustproof as well.
I didn't tried posing his feet a lot, but I frequently bend his elbow in many poses and not even a hint of suit tearing even after a year. Nice job EB :clap

Sold two Hot Toys figures so I had a little room. Went looking for a Mark VII and came across the EB Bats on my local shops websites. Always liked it but prices were over €500,- at least. Most of those shops also have accounts on Ebay, I always check them for deals.

Found a listing for Batman yesterday: €499,- Buy it Now or highest bid starting at €379,-. No bids yet though and when I checked again this morning 10 mins before expiration still nothing. Put in €400,- and turns out I was the only bidder, sweet!
They have two more pieces in stock at the shop, so even if there is something wrong with it, replacements are possible.

Now hope I don't get addicted to 1/4 as well. :)

I have not started selling any of my 1/6 but I look at then less and less. If quality keeps to trump the 1/6 then there is little incentive to stay with them. I also find that the vast number of releases in 1/6 is causing me to buy too much and clutter and devalue my display. I remember someone mentioning 1/6 looking like toys and the individual figures not so much but just when you run out of space to display them properly and start increasing the density of it no matter how good the display or your poses it just don't look display worthy. I am ready to move on to the smaller number of 1/4 releases which likely end up costing same or even less than continue the 1/6 route and will have better displays to show for. Though no matter what some 1/6 will stay behind for the dios and vehicles and that 7pcs IM armoury ain't making it easy to sell off the IMs :(

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back