ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" Hot Toys official website is scheduled for system maintenance on August 24, 4pm-7pm (Hong Kong Time / GMT+8) and will be temporarily inaccessible. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please stay tuned on our Facebook Page for latest information " (Hot Toys Facebook Page).

Perhaps they will make the final updates of their upcoming releases.

Hey guys im somewhat interested in this.

Im curious about how poseable the figute is?

The pictures ive seen so far only shows that he can only move his arms... How about his legs? How far can you move them?

Hey guys im somewhat interested in this.

Im curious about how poseable the figute is?

The pictures ive seen so far only shows that he can only move his arms... How about his legs? How far can you move them?

EB Batman is very much articulated. The suit, while very resilient from tears and flaking, is thin enough to make him still very pose-able. I think it's just that most who own this including myself choose not to go too dynamic. Bats look so bad-*** standing anyway :)

I attached a photo from Max's Joker photoset. I think you can see here that Bats is capable of holding non-neutral poses.

184998_359556517456576_629072093_n.jpg

love my EB bats, unfortunately re-posing it the other day the end link on the utility belt came away from the backing and needs repaired has anyone got any advice on what glue to use ??

I have a question

The shoulders and lower neck area (where the suit finishes and the head meets the body) seems to be a little deflated or it needs some extra padding

My head seems to sit a little high and i've pushed both the head and neckpiece down as far as it will go. It either has to sit really far forward so the bottom of the cowl is cover the line work on the chest, or if i push it back it looks like the shoulders do not meet the cowl

Has anyone padded out this area?

I have a question

The shoulders and lower neck area (where the suit finishes and the head meets the body) seems to be a little deflated or it needs some extra padding

My head seems to sit a little high and i've pushed both the head and neckpiece down as far as it will go. It either has to sit really far forward so the bottom of the cowl is cover the line work on the chest, or if i push it back it looks like the shoulders do not meet the cowl

Has anyone padded out this area?

Yes, it's a commonly done and very easy, reversible mod. Just put a cotton ball on both traps (the trapezius, the slope from neck to shoulder though I think you know that already), so that the cowl would sit better, eliminating the gaps between it and the suit. I have also added half a cotton ball on top of the middle chest. Hope this helps.:wave

Thanks! will do this when i get home

Yes, it's a commonly done and very easy, reversible mod. Just put a cotton ball on both traps (the trapezius, the slope from neck to shoulder though I think you know that already), so that the cowl would sit better, eliminating the gaps between it and the suit. I have also added half a cotton ball on top of the middle chest. Hope this helps.:wave

Yep, a simple mod but it really helps to make a more natural appearance:

Question for those that have a custom cape from Lance:Is it longer than the stock cape and by how much?Also,the does cape have an inner lining and does the bottom cut straight or like the stock cape?Is the material similar to the stock cape?THANX in advance for the answers guyz!!^_^

I'm close to getting it as it's a great price but i just haven't bit the bullet yet

I read that it's different to the stock? does it go over his neck and sit like that instead of being held in place by the 3 cape clips?

Which capes do you guys think is better. I'm still using the stock cape & happy with it though. Might order 2 capes for eb batman & hot toys 1/4 batman when it's out

I just bought this bad boy!! The cape seem to be tricky to put on... I guest its easier to put it under the cowl and look beter as well. what is the easier way to remove the head completety or just lift the head a little and pass the cape underneath. im just asking because i dont wannna break it:wink1:

Back