ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think it was me cuz i didn't do anything crazy to stress the leg except at the thigh joint and the tear is at the back of the knee joint on the left leg.
The shape of the tear is like a half cirlce imprint of the back of knee joint itself.
I think somehow when i was moving his knees in position to stand him up straight there was some stress in that area and it pushed through the suit,
which isn't my fault the figure should be able to bend his knees without tearing the suit.
The other one isn't torn and i bent that knee just as much. I think the suit material just isn't very durable in certain areas on the body,
which is dumb since how am i supposed to pose the figure if moving the joints tear the suit at the joint area.
Well i haven't heard from bbts yet and i actually sent them a message saying i fixed the legs and now something else is wrong with this guy geez!
I really wish this figure was hot toys instead and had their QC so i wouldn't have this bull**** happen.

It's not the worst tear in the world and isn't super noticeable but i'm kinda ocd about these things and i think it would drive me crazy. I just hope bbts is cool about this and i get another one. I have never had to return anything back to them before.

It's not the worst tear in the world and isn't super noticeable but i'm kinda ocd about these things and i think it would drive me crazy. I just hope bbts is cool about this and i get another one. I have never had to return anything back to them before.
I know how you feel because I also have several EB figure:(
If it ever happened to me, it will annoy me as hell :gah:

Got em' set up the way I want them. Didn't really like the grenade pose. Taken with an iphone cam so excuse the mess.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just got the figure... pretty impressive... althought I got one with a few QC issues...

Question: How you get the belt in a lower position?

Maglor mod it's very easy but u gotta be carefull what your doing with the crotch strap. Simply roll down his pants, remove the hip foam,
and take a little foam off the stomach. That's it man. I did it myself took only 5 minutes.

Well after careful consideration i decide to keep the one i have.
I fixed the leg issue and the tear isn't really even a tear is a small cut and barely noticeable.
I really like this figure but am not really sure how to pose him yet.

I just got the figure... pretty impressive... althought I got one with a few QC issues...

Question: How you get the belt in a lower position?

Ok, got it, just used a wire....

Is there a way to fix the ... bent spikes on the gauntlets???...

Oh and one little magnet is missing on one of the cape's clip.. :gah:

Still I love this figure, the headsculpt is just the best batman headsculpt around!!!

Yeah the best batman EVER!!! I really love the bruce wayne headsculpt it looks way better than the proto shots.

Here is a couple shots of mine:

I think the Batman headsculpt is so so good.. it really looks like Christian Bale inside the cowl.. And I love the 1/4 scale.. it makes the 1/6 figures to look really bad, like if the 1/6 body were kinda out of proportion... talking about the Christian Bale head sculpt.. I think the paint job is awesome, but the sculpt itself looks nothing like Christian Bale.. is just not as good as others (DX12, or Adam's)...

Is there an easier way to remove the neck post so you can use the bruce wayne head?
I can't seem to get a good grip on it and i dont want to damage it.

Just pull the headsculpt off... is not that hard :lol

talking about the Christian Bale head sculpt.. I think the paint job is awesome, but the sculpt itself looks nothing like Christian Bale.. is just not as good as others (DX12, or Adam's)...

This is probably the best bale headsculpt ever :cuckoo:

I have the DX12's Bruce Wayne head, and it looks more like Christian Bale to me... The eyes and lips on the EB Bruce Wayne are not accurate..

I have the DX12's Bruce Wayne head, and it looks more like Christian Bale to me... The eyes and lips on the EB Bruce Wayne are not accurate..

Well i didn't know we were comparing it to the dx12, yeah u may be right about the eyes and lips
but having both to compare i still like enterbay headsculpt a lot too.
I really like the stern expression of the enterbay head, but yeah when comparing them the dx12 wins.
It's rather dissapointing the 1/4 DKR bale head doesn't compare to the 1/6 scale
head, when at 1/4 scale detailing is easier to do so it should look better. :dunno

talking about the Christian Bale head sculpt.. I think the paint job is awesome, but the sculpt itself looks nothing like Christian Bale.. is just not as good as others (DX12, or Adam's)...

This is probably the best bale headsculpt ever :cuckoo:

maybe I'm also one of the very few who doesn't like EB bale headsculpt.
I prefer DX 12 bale HS over this. But as for Batman Headsculpt, I think EB nailed it perfectly:yess:

This is why I ordered trough BBTS. I won't accept anything but perfection, otherwise it goes back. They are amazing when it comes to customer satisfaction.

While I do like the DX12 sculpt more than the EB one, the EB one is still the second best Bale sculpt we've gotten so far and by the proto pics of the HT 1/4 TDKR figure, the EB one beats that one as well.

I'm pretty disappointed by all of HT's and EB's attempts at Bruce Wayne...

Back