ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna tear the box apart again tonight and see if it's in there somewhere. I'll check the suit as well. Thanks guys!

Without going back hundreds if pages.....How does one fix the "One Leg is Longer than the Other" problem!!!!!

I actually ended up with 3 cape clips. 2 where they where supposed to be, one wedged in his neck slightly under the rubber suits collar. :dunno

So you wanna send one of those to me? :naughty :p

I went through the whole box, dug under the edges of the foam and dug down into the suit. No luck. I'm so bummed, I've really been looking forward to this guy. I emailed both DCBS and Enterbay. We'll see what happens. :monkey2

Seriously, if EB has had leg issues for a long time how have they not fixed it? How is that not Priority #1 on their list? I guess they have no sole distributor (cough...Sideshow...cough) to police them. Maybe its a good thing that sideshow has sole rights to distribution of Hot Toys in NA (and of course they sell them to other distributors like AE and BBTS), but if you buy direct from sideshow and had an issue of one leg obviously being longer than the other, they would send you a different one or issue a refund, simple. And if it was happening as often as it is with EB figures, they would go b*tch slap them :thwak

I have a bad feeling the company I am currently buying EB products from (scarface, MIB, 1/4 batman and joker so far) is going to eventually ban me from buying on their site, I have returned half the figures I bought because of QC issues, and they always pay return shipping (which they should), but California to Illinois is not cheap, especially on the 1/4 scale figures!

Still considering this guy, but the one leg longer than the other defect seems pretty common, and has me scared off of picking this up. For a price tag this high, I don't feel very good about taking a gamble.

What's up with the ankle articulation on this guy? Is there any? I don't want to force it, but the ankles seem like they're either really stiff or don't move at all.

I emailed both Enterbay and DCBS (anybody have a phone number for them??), looks like Enterbay is on vacation until mid-February :(. I wish Toy Anxiety sold these clips, I'd just buy one.

I got a response from DCBS to return the figure for a refund. I really liked the figure and if it wasn't for a defect in the suit, I would have kept him.

Send me a cape clip! :p

Did they even offer a replacement or just a refund?

I wish I could send you the clip. I already sent them pics that show both clips present on the figure. DCBS did not offer a replacement.

Hah, no worries. That's disappointing though. I'm not spending anymore on this figure, so if the best they can do is a refund then I guess this one wasn't meant to be.

I posted a want to buy thread, but I'll post in here as well . . . does anybody have an extra cape clip OR know where I could get one? DCBS isn't able to offer a replacement, part or whole figure, so my only option here is the either find one or return the whole damn thing. I really like the figure and really don't want to send it back after four months of anticipation. Any help is appreciated.

I posted a want to buy thread, but I'll post in here as well . . . does anybody have an extra cape clip OR know where I could get one? DCBS isn't able to offer a replacement, part or whole figure, so my only option here is the either find one or return the whole damn thing. I really like the figure and really don't want to send it back after four months of anticipation. Any help is appreciated.

Good luck in finding a clip. Did you contact Enterbay? They may be able to sell you a clip. I shipped back mine today.

I did. Haven't heard anything though. I've heard their customer service sucks, so I guess I'm not expecting much.

Contact tony meis here on the forum. Hes making some custom cape clip for this guy.

Back