ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EBBBBatmanCape0129133_zps20fc5854.jpg

Holy moses! I used to think Hot Toys figures were big. Damn! Look at it. Hot Toys looks like a 6 inch figure what a 1/12 will be to a 1/6.

which one is better EB figure Batmn or Joker?? is batman really worth getting?

I really like the Batman, but I have seen some Joker picture that looks amazing as well. But IMO, HT got the 2.0 Joker down real well, so I might skip the 1.4 Joker..... then again, never say no to a good deal :wink1:

EBBBBatmanCape0129136_zpsccc46387.jpg

I really like the Batman, but I have seen some Joker picture that looks amazing as well. But IMO, HT got the 2.0 Joker down real well, so I might skip the 1.4 Joker..... then again, never say no to a good deal :wink1:

EBBBBatmanCape0129136_zpsccc46387.jpg

Darn it Tony I don't even have this yet and you're already tempting me to buy a cape for it lol great job man. Looks great!

To be honest I could see what Decoyoctopus10 meant. The head looks huge in that picture compared to the body. But then in picture quoted above, proportions looks perfect.

I think the cape adds the extra dimensions to make it look proportioned. Because without the cape his head looked huge lol

Almost 24hours and no response from DCBS. Anybody here deal with DCBS returns/replacements before?

They were always pretty slow getting back to any of my inquiry emails. Mine's on the truck for delivery. C'mon no defects!

I agree with Neo, the figure looks great in hand interns of proportion. Looks even better when standing next to HT 1/6 BB Batman.

The head looks a tad big "without" the cape, but that's how he should look as its a cowl over a real human head in it, haha

Dammit. I just got him and he's missing a cape clip! :mad: His legs look pretty good though and I don't see any damage to the suit, so I just need a stupid cape clip.

I've emailed DCBS . . . hoping to hear back before next week.

Dammit. I just got him and he's missing a cape clip! :mad: His legs look pretty good though and I don't see any damage to the suit, so I just need a stupid cape clip.

Sorry man. Did you check and see if it's stuck somewhere in the foam or somehow made it's way under the cowl? What a nightmare. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Yeah, do what rishi said. I i actually ended up with 3 cape clips. 2 where they where supposed to be, one wedged in his neck slightly under the rubber suits collar. :dunno

Back