ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Share this to u guys, more to come

your pic kinda reminds me of this guy for some reason:

brian-douglas.jpg

Scuderia's sculpts are so awesome even the lowest of resolution/lighting can't diminish their being life-like.

(except for the Bale BRUCE WAYNE head, of course)

And welcome to the club, PaulTsang1210!

Got mine from DCBS and I am disappointed with Enterbay QC. :(

One leg shorter than other.

photo-2_zps5965f38c.jpg

The Crotch area looks damaged:

photo-1_zpsc7678d4b.jpg

photo_zps62291626.jpg

Got mine from DCBS and I am disappointed with Enterbay QC. :(

One leg shorter than other.

damn man...i had the same problem with 2 of them (short leg)...i gave up and returned the replacement. as of right now im done with EB until they step up their QC.

My sympathies mate, that really sucks. I was lucky with my Batman and Joker as I had no QC issues. The point is though for the price of these and Hot Toys collectibles there really shouldn't be any issues in the first place. It seems though as the price has gone up the QC has sadly gone down in a lot of instances. :(

I'm getting mine tomorrow from DCBS. Fingers crossed for no issues . . .

Just curious, if there is an issue, would y'all recommend going through DCBS or through Enterbay?

I'm getting mine tomorrow from DCBS. Fingers crossed for no issues . . .

Just curious, if there is an issue, would y'all recommend going through DCBS or through Enterbay?

You can go through Enterbay *only* if you purchase the item from Enterbay directly. I have contacted DCBS, hoping they resolve the issue.

Firstly, feel very sorry for you guys who have gotten QC ridden sets.
I've learnt two things about EB.. 1: Never order from EB, order from someone like Timcent on Ebay who will fix any issues you have. And 2: Enterbay releases seem to get worse and worse with each batch, early batches seem to be a lot better QC wise...
then...

Just saw this in Forbidden Planet in London for 560 Pounds Sterling!!!

Are they out of their ****ing minds!!!???

The funniest thing was there was a major QC issue on show, it had badly painted eyes on the cowl. One looking left, one looking straight ahead...

:lol

I was thinking about doing the same thing if I were to get one. I think D ick Po did that on his EB Batman as well. Any chance you'd be willing to make more of those extra links for the belt?

I was thinking about doing the same thing if I were to get one. I think D ick Po did that on his EB Batman as well. Any chance you'd be willing to make more of those extra links for the belt?

most likely not gonna be making more..... simple solution, use double sided tape :clap easy and solve the problem :wink1:

Back