ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did see the vids but wasn't sure I was going to just take the foam out or mod the belt. Well I just went ahead and took more foam off. This time the hips and the belt fits great with no twist tie needed. Very happy with this. So I did the clip mod and took foam off the belly and hips. I think I am done with the modding.
Mine did have some qc issues which I hope get sorted.

All the best to you. My joker came with missing piece. They send it back to me though. Quite efficient. I rant a bit and they promised to improve their future product. It seems the bd t800 got less issues and better qc. Never seen any serious complaint on that.

Hopefully they will put out Bruce lee God next !!!!

I got the Ht batman begins and the exclusive. Will be selling them. Eb batman is the grail piece. The mod makes me lobe it even more.

Wondering when this will ship form DCBS, I see it has been "item filled" status since this tuesday, but they havent charged my credit card yet.

sorry for the negativity here, but f*$K EB. I just got my replacement BB in and low and behold I have the same issue with one leg way shorter than the other...just contacted BBTS, no exchanges this time, i just want a refund...also cancelled my 1/4 Battle Damaged t-800, and my Django figs...no way i can support this company when they cant get leg sizes right...also just so all my fellow freaks know i tried pushing the legs in (they definitely were in the socket) bending at the hips, at the knees...nothing would straighten them out...in the end Batman isnt supposed to be posed with a pimp lean.
IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

This is one of the only figures i own which i haven't reposed in the 4 months i've owned him, i simply find no need to.
A pic i posted a while ago(while not great quality) he has an awesome shelf presence.
IMG-20121124-00698.jpg

This is the figure i think i look at the most out of my entire collection. I just love it and thankfully i only had minor QC problems, Point at the back of the cowl near his back was warped. Also his gauntlet fin was warped which i fixed.

thanks for laughing at my pain sir :wink1:

anyway...heard back from BBTS and this hunk of shi7 is going back for a refund...congrats to all that had only minor problems or none at all, it is a beautiful figure, but im done with EB until they step their quality up.

That sucks Guinnessfan!

Did you try bending the leg at the knee and hips to see if something pops?

What is with Enterbay and this one longer leg stuff! Is it like one dufuss at the assembly line or what?!

Sucks man. They are probably small kids who can't see over the table edge. They can barely manage 1/6 toys let alone pop the legs on a heavy 1/4 scale.

sorry for the negativity here, but f*$K EB. I just got my replacement BB in and low and behold I have the same issue with one leg way shorter than the other...just contacted BBTS, no exchanges this time, i just want a refund...also cancelled my 1/4 Battle Damaged t-800, and my Django figs...no way i can support this company when they cant get leg sizes right...also just so all my fellow freaks know i tried pushing the legs in (they definitely were in the socket) bending at the hips, at the knees...nothing would straighten them out...in the end Batman isnt supposed to be posed with a pimp lean.
IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

You know I got the same lean on my EB Joker. On Joker I was able to strip his clothes and see what is going on, and the problem is in the hip area. The T BAR that hold the legs is crooked.

At least the pimp stand works for Joker a little, and you can hide it with his coat. But if my Batman has same problem then I might have to return it.

anyway...heard back from BBTS and this hunk of shi7 is going back for a refund...congrats to all that had only minor problems or none at all, it is a beautiful figure, but im done with EB until they step their quality up.

That is crap mate. This is the reason I won't buy the BD terminator from abroad, the fear or having to return it is just too much.

anyways, one sixth Bruce posted a longer leg fix way back when the first 1:4 T-800 came out, what he did was bent the knee really far back, then pushed the leg up. I think he used a lot of force. This seemed to work for him. There are pictures on their facebook page, ill try to find them for you.

no no no,....sorry guinnesfan,...was not at _you_,..was about the pimp batman u said,...ant the whole ridiculous qc situation,..

if i was u i would have done the same and stop buying their products too!,,! thats really not acceptable,...

That sucks Guinnessfan!

Did you try bending the leg at the knee and hips to see if something pops?

What is with Enterbay and this one longer leg stuff! Is it like one dufuss at the assembly line or what?!

I tried bending the knees, pushing on the hips, nothing was working and I was afraid if I used anymore pressure I'd break something.

Sucks man. They are probably small kids who can't see over the table edge. They can barely manage 1/6 toys let alone pop the legs on a heavy 1/4 scale.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is crap mate. This is the reason I won't buy the BD terminator from abroad, the fear or having to return it is just too much.

anyways, one sixth Bruce posted a longer leg fix way back when the first 1:4 T-800 came out, what he did was bent the knee really far back, then pushed the leg up. I think he used a lot of force. This seemed to work for him. There are pictures on their facebook page, ill try to find them for you.

Thanks I appreciate it, but I'm sending it back for a refund...it's just unacceptable.

no no no,....sorry guinnesfan,...was not at _you_,..was about the pimp batman u said,...ant the whole ridiculous qc situation,..

if i was u i would have done the same and stop buying their products too!,,! thats really not acceptable,...

I was just joking with you, its all good :1-1: I put a winky face, I probably should had added a :lol with it.

You know I got the same lean on my EB Joker. On Joker I was able to strip his clothes and see what is going on, and the problem is in the hip area. The T BAR that hold the legs is crooked.

At least the pimp stand works for Joker a little, and you can hide it with his coat. But if my Batman has same problem then I might have to return it.

Same here with my joker. It looks ok with slight imbalance leg. Luckily my batman came good.

You really have to try to strip off the bat suit to see the hip joint area. Or try emailing Enterbay.

This has actually been a problem with Enterbay figures since day 1 and yeah, they really don't improve in terms of QC. I'm not saying anything bad about their quality but the quality CONTROL.

You really have to try to strip off the bat suit to see the hip joint area. Or try emailing Enterbay.

This has actually been a problem with Enterbay figures since day 1 and yeah, they really don't improve in terms of QC. I'm not saying anything bad about their quality but the quality CONTROL.

I saw that the T2 had this issue, at this point though I just don't feel like being bothered...hopefully enough of these are returned and EB realizes they need to look into a new body type. It sucks too cause they nailed the suit, it looked great and is miles ahead of the rubber HT has been using.

Last edited:
Back