ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
according to BBTS they should be receiving my defective Bats today, im guessing ill have him next week...cant wait...Platty is 100% correct he has some presence.

These 1/4 scale bodies have a somewhat of a double hinge on his thigh. You have to push it back up or down to match each side. I undressed the Joker and noticed that.

thinking of trading my DX12 for this...am I in the right path?

That is extremely tough. Personally, EB Batman is the best batman figure made. I'm also more particular with the begins suit.
The dx12, when modded is very close.
If you have no desire to pick up joker 2.0, bane, or catwoman, I would say do it.
But if you do want to collect those figures, I would say stick with dx12 as you have to have bats, and it is the best 1/6 batman.
And just try to get this later.

thinking of trading my DX12 for this...am I in the right path?

Well I sold my Bruce Wayne/Batman exclusive to fund this one and I didn't bother with the new DX.

Like Remy, Batman Begins is my favourite so it was a no brainer. Proper icon.

I am still getting Catwoman and Bane and while cool are not an icon like Batman or Joker.

Hi, this is the first time I buy a figure from Enterbay and I have to tell you, I´m really dissapointed... My Batman figure arrived a day ago, I was really exited, but when I finally opened him my face had changed.
The figure came with a lot of problems, not litte, but huge problems:
First thing I noticed is a hole in the bat simbol on the suit.
Second, the magnets for the cape holder are both unglued.
Third one of the magnets is broken in two parts
Fourth one of the plastic holders for the cape is all scratched,
Fifth, there is a hughe mark on the right arm of the suit
Sixth, theres a paint rub and a mark on the left hip of the suit
And last, the paint in the back of one of the cowls is complete messed up
I sent an email to Enterbay CS to see what they can do, shipping this back from my country will be extremelly hard...
I hope I find a way to get through this.
Sorry for my english!

Hi, this is the first time I buy a figure from Enterbay and I have to tell you, I´m really dissapointed... My Batman figure arrived a day ago, I was really exited, but when I finally opened him my face had changed.
I sent an email to Enterbay CS to see what they can do, shipping this back from my country will be extremelly hard...
Sorry for my english!

You got the super rare Battle Damaged version! :yess:

Sorry for my english!

That sucks.. I hope they make it right for you. Enterbay CS in my experience is crap. :slap

I picked up a small chain at the JoAnne's hobby store last week, and with that and a dab of superglue fixed the belt on mine so it looks decent. I took this to give a sense of scale if anyone is interested:

DSC_0261-1_zps107449b1.jpg

Cool photo.....

These 1/4 scale bodies have a somewhat of a double hinge on his thigh. You have to push it back up or down to match each side. I undressed the Joker and noticed that.

Can take a picture of that? Mine have this issu as well. But didn't fixed it when I take his clothes off. Don't dare to fiddle it too much. Very sturdy body though.

I've done my best to skim through the last hundred pages or so of this thread. Though I'm not sold on it, my interest in this figure has been growing. I've recently had to sell off several of my favorite Hot Toys and something like this would certainly help fill the void they left behind.
I have a couple of questions for those who own this guy. I am curious, how common are the QC problems? I've seen more and more recent posts with defects and issues. Also, more importantly, how does the quality of Enterbay product stack up against that of Hot Toys? At the risk of being labeled a HT fanboy, I must admit I've never owned anything by Enterbay and am a little nervous about taking the plunge on such a pricey figure. The material the suit is made from is what I'm most curious about. How does it feel in hand, and does Enterbay product have a history of material breaking over time like some HT figures have?
I'm sure all of this has been addressed in the thread, but I was hoping for a more direct response. Thanks in advance.

I've done my best to skim through the last hundred pages or so of this thread. Though I'm not sold on it, my interest in this figure has been growing. I've recently had to sell off several of my favorite Hot Toys and something like this would certainly help fill the void they left behind.
I have a couple of questions for those who own this guy. I am curious, how common are the QC problems? I've seen more and more recent posts with defects and issues. Also, more importantly, how does the quality of Enterbay product stack up against that of Hot Toys? At the risk of being labeled a HT fanboy, I must admit I've never owned anything by Enterbay and am a little nervous about taking the plunge on such a pricey figure. The material the suit is made from is what I'm most curious about. How does it feel in hand, and does Enterbay product have a history of material breaking over time like some HT figures have?
I'm sure all of this has been addressed in the thread, but I was hoping for a more direct response. Thanks in advance.

Hey, bud.

Common QC problems are asymmetrical leg length & warped gauntlet fins. Some had awfully scratched utility belts, though I think that's rare.

Some of the 'problems" can be easily addressed with easy mods, such as the belt mod to make it sit lower, and the glossy cowls, as well as the magnets for the cape clips.

As for quality, it was my first EB figure and I'm very happy with it. I can only compare it to HT's Batman Begins figure, to make the comparison fair at the least, though not of the same scale. The material EB used for the costume is superior to HT's 1/6 version. It's tough, has a nice feel to it, has a good matte finish, and is not a dust magnet too. I dont see it flaking off in the future as well.

For the sculpt, so far we've only seen HT's protos for their TDKR 1/4, but EB's cowled sculpts, most notably the mouth open faceplate, makes a very good display it looks like a mini-Bale on the shelf. I attached an unedited quick snap of mine :)

Hope this helps :)

Hey, bud.

Common QC problems are asymmetrical leg length & warped gauntlet fins. Some had awfully scratched utility belts, though I think that's rare.

Some of the 'problems" can be easily addressed with easy mods, such as the belt mod to make it sit lower, and the glossy cowls, as well as the magnets for the cape clips.

As for quality, it was my first EB figure and I'm very happy with it. I can only compare it to HT's Batman Begins figure, to make the comparison fair at the least, though not of the same scale. The material EB used for the costume is superior to HT's 1/6 version. It's tough, has a nice feel to it, has a good matte finish, and is not a dust magnet too. I dont see it flaking off in the future as well.

For the sculpt, so far we've only seen HT's protos for their TDKR 1/4, but EB's cowled sculpts, most notably the mouth open faceplate, makes a very good display it looks like a mini-Bale on the shelf. I attached an unedited quick snap of mine :)

Hope this helps :)

Thanks man. That was very helpful. :)
So I take it you would recommend the figure then?

Back