ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow freaks!!!! I haven't seen this piece in person but I'm thinking of picking both this and the joker at the local comic shop... They are selling the pair for $800.00 cad for those who have these 2 pieces is it really worth it?

Well I've just sold my Hot Toys 2011 Toyfair figures so now I no longer own this version of Batman :panic:
:panic: You have this on the way, don't you?

I'm in a similar situation with TDK costume, ive very nearly sold my DX02 and I don't have my DX12 yet! :horror:lol

Hey fellow freaks!!!! I haven't seen this piece in person but I'm thinking of picking both this and the joker at the local comic shop... They are selling the pair for $800.00 cad for those who have these 2 pieces is it really worth it?

Maybe if you ask the same thing a third time you'll find what you're looking for :p

But anyway . . . just read back through the threads. Reviews of Bats have been very positive. Not too sure about Joker since I'm not interested in him myself.

As far as if it's worth it, that's really up to you :dunno Is it what you want to spend 800 bucks, or whatever you call them up in Canada, on or not? Not sure what your ordering options are, but according to Google 800 CAD is roughly $810 US, which is pretty high for the set. I could order the two for about $660 from Discount Comic Book Service.

Last edited:

yes, they're both stunning pieces, assuming you get decent QC

Great set of pics, Vorhees! I think your cape clips were switched out though. Sorry can't help but notice the curved sides of the clips not being in contact with the cowl. :peace

Liking this more and more...... huh ..... full swing to 1/4th scale? Maybe.....:slap

Hey guys...i finally got my hands on this awesome beast haha... it doesnt seem to have much problems except for a warped fin on the gauntlet. I know some one has probably already mentioned sth about this but its impossible to go through 600 pages of discussion to look for it so if someone knows can they please tell me if it can be fixed and if so how? Also, what did u guys use to make the gauntlets glossy and make the cowl less shinny... coz I remember reading somewhere that some paint will react with the rubber making it look wet all the time!! Any help is appreciated! Many thanks guys :pray:

that's an awesome price, you save on shipping too! Get it!

I think that's a fair price considering that you would just pick it up, and you no longer have to pay for custom fees :)

Well, DCBS was supposed to receive their shipment January 2 . . . I emailed them to follow up and now they're saying they don't know when they're getting it. I guess I'm not in a huge hurry to get this, but I'm kinda pissed since I can't cancel without a penalty. If their price wasn't so good I'd probably fight them on the restock fee and just order elsewhere.

Last edited:
Ok guys I listened to you and caved in! I picked up both the Batman and Joker and I have to say these pieces are unbelievable. If you are a Batfan you definately need these in your collection. These two are true works of art! If you buy these two and Hottoys 1/4 figure those three would some up the whole Nolan trilogy. Definately a must buy!

Well, DCBS was supposed to receive their shipment January 2 . . . I emailed them to follow up and now they're saying they don't know when they're getting it. I guess I'm not in a huge hurry to get this, but I'm kinda pissed since I can't cancel without a penalty. If their price wasn't so good I'd probably fight them on the restock fee and just order elsewhere.

Thanks Tortfeazor for the update, Im also waiting for Batman from DCBS. I ordered Batman and Joker at the same time, and Joker got here before Christmas.

Back