ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does this Batman come with a rubber outfit? I was told they were using something new.

Seems rubberish to me. Maybe a bit drier to the touch than HT's 1:6 suit but still some similar kind of rubber.

You guys all dished out $500??!?!!!!? :(

It's cool but wait until you can get it for $420 or less. You'll feel better about what you're getting.

I am scrolling backward in this thread to look at new pictures.

I thought you jeeezed on your figure. :panic::panic:

20sg6dt.jpg

I thought you liked this Hydeous and are getting one? Are you not one of the SSC holy trinity Batman fan collector>?

I used STP son of a gun to clean my bat suit and it also gave the gauntlets the required gentle sheen to achieve that so wanted contrast
between the gauntlets and the suit

Just use the spray on a dish washing sponge (so it does not leave debri on the suit when polishing)

The suit is fresh as new out of the box and the gauntlets look good and also shine the boots too looks primo :wave

img0512dc.jpg

I thought you liked this Hydeous and are getting one? Are you not one of the SSC holy trinity Batman fan collector>?

yeah Hydeous is my friend, he loves Mickey Mouse! :1-1:

i dont know bout that holy trinity batman fan, does that means EB batman, EB Joker and HT Batman TDK?

Just finished this and wanted to display Batman, the cowls, and Bruce Wayne sculpts all together...:) I also found this cool circular ceramic base to elevate the figure stand with.. hope you like it..:)

Bat_diplay.jpg

Just finished this and wanted to display Batman, the cowls, and Bruce Wayne sculpts all together...:) I also found this cool circular ceramic base to elevate the figure stand with.. hope you like it..:)

Bat_diplay.jpg

Very nice! Love those mini stands for the cowls and head sculpt.

^^^ Great display! :clap

What are those stands that you have the heads on?

Hey Mags.. purchased some small unfinished wooden bases and dowels at the local art supply store so for $4.50 I was able to make 3 based and that included the black acrylic paint..:)

Thanks jrice73!

Back