ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not what Bill said in his Facebook page...

billsaid1.jpg

"while they last" so depending on how many they have you might not get any exclusives unless you ORDER NOW ...says Bill
I already bought mine through Ebay........making sure the belt buckle is included (it's METAL)

Two people on this thread have in hand and one says you can remove the mouthpeice and one says you carn't. Judging by that in hand Batman head about nine pages back, it does look like its removeable, but what do i know. To the guy doing a review soon have you really checked it out by pinching the cowl and checking.

Two people on this thread have in hand and one says you can remove the mouthpeice and one says you carn't. Judging by that in hand Batman head on the previous page, it does look like its removeable, but what do i know. To the guy doing a review soon have you really checked it out by pinching the cowl and checking.

Video review will be Up soon

Uploading to youtube as we speak

"while they last" so depending on how many they have you might not get any exclusives unless you ORDER NOW ...says Bill
I already bought mine through Ebay........making sure the belt buckle is included (it's METAL)

Yes, all these exclusives is "while they last"...same thing to Rambo...

Confirmation confirmation confirmation

the face plates are swapable holy crap did not even mention that in the video review

Awesome. Now just need to find out if the rubber is indeed "cheap and thin" like someone said. If the rubber seems decent quality it's bought.

Yes, all these exclusives is "while they last"...same thing to Rambo...

I understand the whole "while they last" gimmick, but at least with MIB, they gave you a specific cut off date to order if you wanted the exclusives.

With these, how do I even know if I order them RIGHT NOW that they will include the exclusives? There is nothing on the pages saying whether the exclusives are sold out or not, so how are you supposed to know whether you got them or not?

i'll probs pick this guy up..just waiting for OSB to put it up, im a much bigger fan of the BB suit over TDK suit, it just looks a lot more intimidating, and with a lforigno cape it will definitely pop. Hows the stock cape feel and look in person retaane?

I understand the whole "while they last" gimmick, but at least with MIB, they gave you a specific cut off date to order if you wanted the exclusives.

With these, how do I even know if I order them RIGHT NOW that they will include the exclusives? There is nothing on the pages saying whether the exclusives are sold out or not, so how are you supposed to know whether you got them or not?

THAT is the problem...too vague- you are rolling the dice IF the exclusive is important to you- which is why i ordered an in stock one off Ebay

Personally I think those in hand pics were fine. I can tell in my minds eye what it will look like futzed. I really like this one. Resisting...the..urge..to...buy..1/4...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Guys calm down about the exclusive. These exclusives for the Batman 1/4 are probably the lamest exclusives ever. A cheap 1/1 belt? Socks? Oh boy.

If you have a problem with malfunctioning equipment I suggest you take it up with maintenance

Back