ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i9zzkf2BzU4X.gif

Most of the overall package is pretty good. I'm still not feeling the BW sculpt that much but it has shown it's shape properly through now. I'm still curious as to what material the cloak is because honestly as much as I like how Lforigno does the cape, I should get the damn thing good out of the box and not have to invest another $40 to get the thing to look right.

I totally agree. However I was messing around with the scale of a 1/4 Cale and it is really big it is going to be more than 40 dollars. It is twice the size of a 1/6 scale because of the width alone.

As long as I can get the wrinkles out of this cape I'm not sure I'll need a custom.

I honestly think that getting the belt low enough will make the crotch problem go away.

Whats wrong with the clips? I think they look great here:

277923_10151045863657557_431736201_o.jpg

Also:

Why do you care? I though you weren't getting any 1/4. :huh

Interesting. No holes would explain why we have seen the clips in such dramatically different positions.

Magnets. Dang Enterbay for not being professional in providing specs. The only did it on Facebook.

If we order from them, will we get the exclusive belt? Also, do they charge immediately or when the product ships?

I believe that if you order the double pack, then you get all three exclusives.

But yes, I believe if you order Batman only, then you will get the Batman belt (quantities limited though, so they might not be available a week from now). Also, yes they charge immediately.

Blade3322 said he posted the same exact text as Joker, except replacing Joker with Batman and without a stupid comment at the end of it.

Here's the text for this thread:

Here you go~ the long awaited 1/4 Scale HD Masterpiece The Dark knight BATMAN will be available to order through our official website in an Hours! www.enterbay.com. ~

My GOD this figure is almost perfection. Enterbay have made the best Nolan Batman head sculpt I've ever seen.

I am constantly tossing up between this and the HT 1/4th TDKR Batman, but HT just can't nail the Batman sculpt in my opinion. Too 'bird like' because some of the proportions are off.

I want to know exactly what kind of rubber/material this suit is made of, so I can get an indication of how long it will last.

My GOD this figure is almost perfection. Enterbay have made the best Nolan Batman head sculpt I've ever seen.

I am constantly tossing up between this and the HT 1/4th TDKR Batman, but HT just can't nail the Batman sculpt in my opinion. Too 'bird like' because some of the proportions are off.

I want to know exactly what kind of rubber/material this suit is made of, so I can get an indication of how long it will last.

It has to last longer than their RM-X body. But after two weeks it's anyone's guess.

Too many questions over EB's materials selection, engineering and QC process for me to bite on this before in-hand pics and reviews are out.

Back