ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compiliation
fx9aD.jpg

Wow. Case closed. The cowl looks near perfect.

Just wanted to highlight the suit material and finish.

:goodpost:

I said it way back when the thread was started jus couldn't find pics to prove it nor had the time to make the photo comp you did so thanks! Only problem with this is how shiny the cowl is but like Lance said, easy fix with some matte finish spray

Here's my lines and circles contribution :lol

It's clearly a good sculpt, however my problems
1. Eyes don't seem to line up. The left eye (when facing the head) seems to be angled upwards which shouldn't be the case.
2. The ear shape is wrong
3. The lower lip needs to be flat, this is one of Bale's defining features.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
The BW sculpt is just not as chiseled as it should be. It had potential because we're seeing amazing work from T800 and Rambo head being dead on.

Here's my lines and circles contribution :lol

It's clearly a good sculpt, however my problems
1. Eyes don't seem to line up. The left eye (when facing the head) seems to be angled upwards which shouldn't be the case.
2. The ear shape is wrong
3. The lower lip needs to be flat, this is one of Bale's defining features.

Untitled.png

Im sorry I cant agree with you. I think the sculpt looks absolutely amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure the 1/4 BW sculpt from Hot Toys wrecks this completely. I really hope EB takes some note. They missed Christian Bale quite a bit.

376738_10150955930512344_92304700_n.jpg

I don't care about the Bale sculpt, I won't use it. My concerns are that the shoulders seem a bit narrow & makes the head look a bit big...also EB's QC track record blows. My T-800 was ok but the MIB fiasco leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. There's no way to take the suit off and swing backward elbows around on this one. I'm not as worried about loose joints because the T-800 body had ratchet style joints but one leg was longer than the other & I had to futz for 30 minutes to get it to pop in right. I have a feeling this is going to be more expensive as well. I just don't trust EB to deliver a perfect figure out of the box. <sigh>
Plus I'll bet this will be a bit bigger than 1/4 scale & if I get the HT TDK 1/4 scale they won't match up. :gah:

Im sorry I cant agree with you. I think the sculpt looks absolutely amazing.

So you think the parts I have pointed out look accurate?

Pretty sure the 1/4 BW sculpt from Hot Toys wrecks this completely. I really hope EB takes some note. They missed Christian Bale quite a bit.

376738_10150955930512344_92304700_n.jpg

Yeah the HT looks a lot more like Bale, but it needs to lose that super chin

So you think the parts I have pointed out look accurate?

Yeah the HT looks a lot more like Bale, but it needs to lose that super chin

The only thing I think could be fixed is the nose. It should be tad more narrow towards the nostrils. As for the eyes it looks like they sculpted his face squinting his eyes.

The differences in eyes and mouth can be attributed to a different expression, and the fact that the sculpt is photographed from a lower angle than the picture of Bale. The ears look pretty accurate to me. Plus it looks like Bales face is slightly warped in that pic due to the camera lense. but whatevs! :dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
The differences in eyes and mouth can be attributed to a different expression, and the fact that the sculpt is photographed from a lower angle than the picture of Bale. The ears look pretty accurate to me. Plus it looks like Bales face is slightly warped in that pic due to the camera lense. but whatevs! :dunno

Nope the lower lip stays flat in most expressions for Bale, especially the one the EB one is pulling.

The pics are from slightly different angles yes, and the EB sculpt has squinty eyes, but that shouldn't suddenly make the eye angled to one side.

If HT can upscale their own Batman, I wonder if EB would downscale theirs? I'd love a 12" version of this figure.

Back