ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm passing

One time it used to be so easy to plan out buying these, now it's such a massive flood it could be anytime these come in. Can understand now how you only stick to Batman. But even still, with all the vehicles, damn, it's like an insane Christmas list.

Bat debt. ¬¬

yes it is. and it's confirmed by Bill on his FB wall . as long as the items still in stock he says :yess:

where can I find that on his fb wall? searching for this there but can't find it. just playing with the idea of pre ordering it as I would like to have those exclusive parts too, but scared about that PayPal idea floating here around ^^

If I were POing this, I'd rather wait till September and order it.

At least then I would still have 30-45 days till Oct to get covered by Paypal's policy.

img0212my.jpg

Got it today video review underway will post soon
img0214dh.jpg

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/img0215sf.jpg/

If only they applied the open or neutral mouth sculpts onto the BW headsculpt, it would be perfect.

where can I find that on his fb wall? searching for this there but can't find it. just playing with the idea of pre ordering it as I would like to have those exclusive parts too, but scared about that PayPal idea floating here around ^^
Bill posted 3 pictures today at the same time. The one with Batman:yess:

True things broo.. How hot toys will some online stores, it will be nice for us collectors to not dealing with crazy seller

So how soon can you get it?

Because from what I have read so far, some people back at the MIB thread had to file paypal claims in order to get their figures fixed.

And if this is shipping in Sept or late Sept, that means the 45 days window is closed at paypal.

Thats why they are waiting until september!!
Well spotted. They have lost a load on the current paypal disputes.

Mine will also be here next week.. just printed the background display art and can't wait to add them to the display case!

Back