ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still need to do the TDK suit in 1/4 before I let EB of the hook!! Sorry being greedy here lol

:borg

maybe I'll pass 1/4 robocop, but 1/4 BD T-800 is tempting:monkey4
I also want: 1/4 King Leonidas if possible:drool

If you want a King Leonidas in 1/4 then I highly recommend picking up the SS King Leo PF- it's incredible! :D

Great pics Geil, congrats buddy! Any customs fees on this one? :hi5:

New pics with custom cape! (Thanks Lance)

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_8889.jpg

:panic::panic::panic: and that is why Lance's cape stands tall above EB's i love how it drapes around him. sucks OSB isn't getting theirs in till end of september:gah: this wait is killing me

^ nice pics :goodpost:
if only EB make TDK outfit, we can really compare it with HT TDKR.
but nonetheless, it's either brave or stupid marketing strategy.
anyone here know what their next 1/4 project come out this year?:wave

I guess EB are just gonna wait for HT 1/4 TDKR Batman to come out before they release their own TDK suit. Before that, I really hope that they release their BD T-800 and WOTD 1/4. :yess:

I was totally unaware that this one was out until now. It came out really great I think!!

Very Tempting but I will wait for the Hot Toys one.

You'd think it would be easier to sculpt than a human face... but HT's Bale sculpt(s) is far beyond their cowl sculpt(s).

I was totally unaware that this one was out until now. It came out really great I think!!

Very Tempting but I will wait for the Hot Toys one.

Big Mistake, this is perfection.

I PO the HT version and I agree that EB version looks just more awesome in terms of accuracy. Damn EB, you get another customer now.

I really hope to see a 1/4 Reeve Superman..

Oh this is awesome for sure and Batman Begins is my fav of the movies.
I would snap this one right up if I had the cash.

But for me the Hot Toys version respresents the Trilogy better.

I already have Enterbay's T2 and Rambo, excited as fudge about the nest T2 so I am not bias.

For me, it's now just a case of who makes the coolest figures and when.

I already have Enterbay's T2 and Rambo, excited as fudge about the nest T2 so I am not bias.

Well, it's a shame your finances can't stretch to it because as of now, this is hands-down the coolest Batman figure out there (IMO).

If I were you i'd wait for inevitable EB TDK suit 1/4 figure

I put my order in on EB's website on August 14th. Has anyone else who put in an order around this time frame gotten a tracking number or shipment confirmation?

Back