ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try getting one in the first place, it's an "old figure" in terms of the market. Go over the the thread for the figure and, while it's well received and generally considered one of HT's better figures, the sculpt isn't as good as the Enterbay figure and as said before, getting one now is generally a pricey endeavor.

Basically, a new release would be able to resolve these things.

Try getting one in the first place, it's an "old figure" in terms of the market. Go over the the thread for the figure and, while it's well received and generally considered one of HT's better figures, the sculpt isn't as good as the Enterbay figure and as said before, getting one now is generally a pricey endeavor.

Basically, a new release would be able to resolve these things.

I'm no expert but for me the sculpt in general should be better on a 1/4 as it's easier to show details, etc. there than on a much smaller 1/6 head. I think someone mentioned that on another thread too.
For me the Hot Toys version is perfect (except the mini-gun is missing :)) and next to the Batman 1989 my most favorite Hot Toys.
I would be disappointed if they would release the exact same thing with small different details again.
I bought it new on eBay in February 2015 for a good pricing (around $260) so it seems I was in luck then. On German eBay I saw it go for around $280 in March 2015 and since then it more rarely showed up there it seems. I'm a big fan of battle-damaged versions, they in general should do more of those.

What? I didn't know these were still being produced! I bought two - one as an investment but it seems like the market will be over-saturated and will not reach Enterbay Batman/Joker prices.

I wondered what EnterBay in general does these days... their catalogue seems the same since months... maybe that's how they survive to still release "old" and beloved ones? :)

I wish HT would either do something with the license or through some shuffling of hands have Enterbay get it; I would love to have this figure and sculpt in 1/6. I'm tired of T2 not getting any attention in the sixth scale market anymore.
to be fair,HT covered just about everything t2 wise and then some. What was lacking was a smaller version of theyre 1/4 chrome endo which would have sold well imo.

I'm no expert but for me the sculpt in general should be better on a 1/4 as it's easier to show details, etc. there than on a much smaller 1/6 head. I think someone mentioned that on another thread too.
For me the Hot Toys version is perfect (except the mini-gun is missing :)) and next to the Batman 1989 my most favorite Hot Toys.
I would be disappointed if they would release the exact same thing with small different details again.
I bought it new on eBay in February 2015 for a good pricing (around $260) so it seems I was in luck then. On German eBay I saw it go for around $280 in March 2015 and since then it more rarely showed up there it seems. I'm a big fan of battle-damaged versions, they in general should do more of those.
Its not perfect. Its very good and a real nice figure but they never got the hair right.... was never shaped properly. Enterbay really nailed that part and even if you look at the neca terminator figures, they manage to get the hair shape pretty close.

I wondered what EnterBay in general does these days... their catalogue seems the same since months... maybe that's how they survive to still release "old" and beloved ones? :)
Yeah wtf is all this nba stuff?? I was so hoping for a 1/4 police shoot out or a frozen t1000....

Oh well!

Wasn't there talk about Hot Toys buying up the 1/4 licenses to push EB out of that market?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not perfect. Its very good and a real nice figure but they never got the hair right.... was never shaped properly. Enterbay really nailed that part and even if you look at the neca terminator figures, they manage to get the hair shape pretty close.!

A few things hold it back from perfection for me, the hair probably top of the list. My perfect figure would be a hybrid of various things that various companies got right but which no one company is ever going to combine into one figure unfortunately.

A few things hold it back from perfection for me, the hair probably top of the list. My perfect figure would be a hybrid of various things that various companies got right but which no one company is ever going to combine into one figure unfortunately.

True but id say the battle damage enterbay probably got the closest and ticks more boxes overall than the others. Iv yet to see a t1 thats wowed me. The ht tech noir isnt great and the newer one is nice but kinda looks 17 lol. The pf never quite got it right either.
Would love to have see what Enterbay did at that scale with a t1 .

I finally picked up the EB T-800 BD with the EB Christmas sale. As some of you know, I've been dying to get this guy in my collection for awhile- so excited! Can't wait to set him up next to my EB clean T-800 and Sideshow T1 PF :rock

I finally picked up the EB T-800 BD with the EB Christmas sale. As some of you know, I've been dying to get this guy in my collection for awhile- so excited! Can't wait to set him up next to my EB clean T-800 and Sideshow T1 PF :rock

Congrats on the pick-up. Looks as if that EB Xmas sale is over now.

Do you guys think $354.95 US Dollar which includes shipping and duty is a good price. I am in New Zealand at the moment.

I've never bought an Enterbay, but I've paid that much for 1:6 scale Hot Toys before, by the time you get them shipped from the States.

Back