ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the verdict on this? Is this the ultimate T2 Arnie? Really thinking about getting it..

Just placed an order. never owned a non statue before dont really know what to expect whether im going to love it or think its to toy like but £220 with free worldwide shipping was too good to miss.

I'm sure this will fit right in and you will basically forget that it's a figure. The only exposed joints are that way for a reason.. Excellent detail. Lock in a pose and let it blend in with the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just placed an order. never owned a non statue before dont really know what to expect whether im going to love it or think its to toy like but £220 with free worldwide shipping was too good to miss.

If you have seen the chins videos on the tube and he's a member on here, he's all statues but said he was going to try and track this down. Heres the vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5YFZxT7lzQ

I dont stick to figures or statues, I just buy what i like. This is the best representation of Arnie at 1/6 and 1/4 period. Forget the sideshow fanboys saying the pf is better... its nowhere near this.

Im sure you will love it.

Puts my mind at ease reading those comments. I passed on the sideshow bd pf as the hairline bugs the hell out of me. If this is as nice as i hope ill pick up the t1000 and clean version. Seeing that video a few days ago is what made me think about it and when i saw the xmas deal i couldnt resist

The EB BD Terminator is my longest standing collectible in my collection. Ive sold pieces that I originally said I wouldnt, but this is one that simply wont, and cant go away.

No other terminator figure comes close to this one, and I say that as a huge statue fan. Put him in a good, solid natural pose (might require patience..the bodies on these things suck) then futz him up real good, and youll have a tremendous, lifelike showstopper that represents one of the greatest films of all time.

Yea its really an awesome figure. The t1000 is also very awesome too. Id also have a look at the hot toys 1/4 endo. that really is a fine piece of work too and they look epic together .

Where did you get it from? Oh nevermind, found your older post... so it seems in Pound it's cheaper than in EUR or Dollar somehow? confusing...

Last edited:
I wish HT would either do something with the license or through some shuffling of hands have Enterbay get it; I would love to have this figure and sculpt in 1/6. I'm tired of T2 not getting any attention in the sixth scale market anymore.

Back