ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick pic!

27f921176e48e070532ad42e3193ffff_zps558023b0.jpg

Really good job mate :clap

Wow Jay! That chrome on the Endo skull looks amazing!

Many thanks guys! :hi5: Must admit I'm quite pleased with that pic for only a quick one! Got a feeling this figure is going to be photographed a lot! :lol

All stunning. Truly this is one of the most photogenic headsculpts there is.

And the human eye looks superb. Man Hot Toys needs to give up on PERS.

I got this guy a little while ago from Timcent, did anyone else get that sticky blood problem? its fine now but i was just wondering.

The electronics on the eyes really are pretty bad qc wise. Mine come on if you tilt his head down :lol

Great pics para more.

Agreed Adev, hot toys do need to get rid of pers.

Just out of curiousity, for those who have this figure and the new HT 1/4 Batman, which one is more impressive?

Many thanks a-dev, really appreciate it!

Here's some more!

All stunning. Truly this is one of the most photogenic headsculpts there is.

And the human eye looks superb. Man Hot Toys needs to give up on PERS.

Many thanks again a-dev:hi5: It's surprising how photogenic a beat up robot can be! And yes, the human eye is fantastic, especially when a bit of natural light catches it.

The electronics on the eyes really are pretty bad qc wise. Mine come on if you tilt his head down :lol

Great pics para more.

Agreed Adev, hot toys do need to get rid of pers.

Thanks Platty! It seems the electronics is not a rare issue? Glad it's not just mine that has a problem, although it's a bit of a pain having to take the batteries in and out every time I want to turn the lights on!

Nice photos its like shot from arnold himself.

:lol thanks!

Really nice photography!

Thanks Optimus!

Is it actually possible to take a bad picture of this thing? Lol.

No I don't think it is! :exactly:

Just out of curiousity, for those who have this figure and the new HT 1/4 Batman, which one is more impressive?

I'll have the HT 1/4 Batman in the next few days. It'll be interesting to see the two together!

Many thanks again a-dev:hi5: It's surprising how photogenic a beat up robot can be! And yes, the human eye is fantastic, especially when a bit of natural light catches it.

Thanks Platty! It seems the electronics is not a rare issue? Glad it's not just mine that has a problem, although it's a bit of a pain having to take the batteries in and out every time I want to turn the lights on!

:lol thanks!

Thanks Optimus!

No I don't think it is! :exactly:

I'll have the HT 1/4 Batman in the next few days. It'll be interesting to see the two together!

We can't compare because of their différent style but T2 has more details :)

They're both absolute knockouts. Right now I'll have to say the HT Batman is more impressive, but only because it's new. I can't stop looking at it...it came out amazingly. However, I did the same thing when I first got the EB BD T-800. The detail and likeness on that one is astounding.

Overall though they're both incredible works. I'm blown away by both. Must get the EB Batman now!

They're both absolute knockouts. Right now I'll have to say the HT Batman is more impressive, but only because it's new. I can't stop looking at it...it came out amazingly. However, I did the same thing when I first got the EB BD T-800. The detail and likeness on that one is astounding.

Overall though they're both incredible works. I'm blown away by both. Must get the EB Batman now!

Good post Bro !

Hope u ll get the EB Batman soon, he's a masterpiece !

I couldn't decide, both are mighty impressive. I'm generally a bigger Batman fan than Terminator, albeit only slightly, but I still can't put Batman over Arnold. They also look great together. Here's my old and current display:

IMG_6986_2_small.jpg

IMG_3300_2_small.jpg

Thanks everyone for your replies. I've got both figures on preorder, and was just curious which one I should look forward to getting more :lol

Agonistes86, I was actually asking about the new HT 1/4 batman, but your reply is very much appreciated nonetheless. :) Also, I absolutely love your BD T800 with the intact left arm/jacket. I like it so much, in fact, that you've inspired me to purchase that last ridiculously priced nondamaged jacket off eBay! It'll be ready/waiting for him once he arrives :hi5: What hand gun is that you've got him posed with?

Can't wait to get these two figures! Have been waiting since February for these guys!

Agonistes86, I was actually asking about the new HT 1/4 batman, but your reply is very much appreciated nonetheless. :) Also, I absolutely love your BD T800 with the intact left arm/jacket. I like it so much, in fact, that you've inspired me to purchase that last ridiculously priced nondamaged jacket off eBay! It'll be ready/waiting for him once he arrives :hi5: What hand gun is that you've got him posed with?

:slap Totally overlooked that 'HT' part. :lol I think Dracula posted some side by side pictures of the T-800 next to the new HT Batman, which looks amazing from what I've seen so far. Since I'm not a big fan of the TDK/TDKR outfit, I would definitely prefer the Terminator over him though.
The handgun is also from the clean Enterbay T-800, which I also got for a ridiculous price off of ebay. :p I lucked out with the jacket though and got it for (relatively) cheap here on the forum.

Back