ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
127_51599_1801c776cab2e0d.jpg

127_51599_1ac74f93d2b7909.jpg

127_51599_506ac04c3479524.jpg

127_51599_a10ef0a09f03c1d.jpg

127_51599_d6b721399285184.jpg

127_51599_5497a720027c20d.jpg

127_51599_4109390a30d0711.jpg

127_51599_cf2f2413c16f12b.jpg

127_51599_00cbcc5f5929197.jpg

127_51599_88b67efb2eed21d.jpg

Got his reply,
he already shipped all the problem free figures.
The one he still got have some random defects like scratches, missing zip head or joint problems.
He's working on getting them fixed.
Guess i'll wait for batch 2 :)

He's opening them?............k.......

Woah, those first dozen Toy World pics are fantastic. This thing looks great. I'm blown away by the sculpt and the damaged clothing. The blood paint apps are a little shoddy, but the overall presentation is just crazy good.

I wish it didn't come with the minigun, the extra bare forearm, the grey shirt, the amo bag and the regular gloved hands though. A simple, bare bones standalone release with the figure (with his grenade launcher) doing all the talking for $50-$90 off would have been more preferable in my opinion.

Woah, those first dozen Toy World pics are fantastic. This thing looks great. I'm blown away by the sculpt and the damaged clothing. The blood paint apps are a little shoddy, but the overall presentation is just crazy good.

I wish it didn't come with the minigun, the extra bare forearm, the grey shirt, the amo bag and the regular gloved hands though. A simple, bare bones standalone release with the figure (with his grenade launcher) doing all the talking for $50-$90 off would have been more preferable in my opinion.

I think youll be able to make that plus more back if you sold those pieces off. If I get this thats what I will do.

This thing kills the bic boi Batman and Joker, in my opinion. Not just in sculpt but clothing and tailoring.

It'll probably last longer than both of them too. I don't think anyone has to worry about make up or paint smearing off, or magnets or rubber or any of that crap.

I agree, do you think this is better than Enterbay 1/4 Batman?

Oh I don't know, I love my EB bats but this has amazing detail and a light up eye feature too. Plus I got this for around $30 cheaper than Batman too. This might get the slight edge over Batman.

One of my gripes with enterbay are the cheap boxes. The first T-800 release was in that gorgeous titanium looking fold out box. I have a feeling that's where Hot Toys will murder them when they start their 1/4 scale figure production.

Can't agree more. I'm not a guy that like lavish and well designed box, but that box for such pricy figure is just blasphemy.

It's more like I am buying electrical stuff box. It's pathetic and does have the collectable feel to it. Feels like I wanna chuck them away as soon as the content is removed.
:thud::gah::pfft:

The only thing lacking on this figure besides the BD Endo arm is

The paint apps on the Endo skull and chest , I thinks its horrible , likecheap silver paint. Hot Toys looks chrome like it should look.

It should have that mirror finish , i wonder why they didn't do that?????

He's opening them?............k.......

I guess he does open them to inspect them.
Which is fine by me since it means less chance for hassle later.

Btw timcent88 assured me that absolutely no-one will receive second choice figures.
The problems are hitting maybe 5/6 figures he's actually trying to get all of his first batch shipped on time as promised but he might not get it done.

Time is the only problem for him now he wants to honor his orders as fast as he can.

Timcent88 will only ship figures he's sure of.
Just check his eBay profile ;-)
He's trustworthy.

I don't care for boxes etc. I wish they'd make them smaller. All these boxes drive me nuts :p. Tooo much and tooo big! I also don't get that people want a great looking box. No one displays their figs with a box do they?

Best,

Robert

:clap That guy sounds like he is taking the extra step to protect his rep & customers from faulty product. It would have been nice if EB would do the same.....:slap That is why I am not buying from EB direct cause you know there not checking a dam thing. :lol

I don't care for boxes etc. I wish they'd make them smaller. All these boxes drive me nuts :p. Tooo much and tooo big! I also don't get that people want a great looking box. No one displays their figs with a box do they?

Best,

Robert

:exactly:
As long as it protects well what's inside, I really don't care about the appearance of the box. Although I like the EB boxes.

:clap That guy sounds like he is taking the extra step to protect his rep & customers from faulty product. It would have been nice if EB would do the same.....:slap That is why I am not buying from EB direct cause you know there not checking a dam thing. :lol

Exactly!
That is why i'm fine paying some extra $ to avoid any hassle.
My clean T800 was perfect when i got it from timcent88 thats why he's my "go to" guy for 1/4 EB figures :)

Back