ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed from in hand pics people don't display it with the base.

Is the base pretty descent? or most people don't like it? I know it's the same base as the original.

pre ordered mine on saturday so im hoping to be sent mine in the first batch from OSB - it can't come quick enough!

TIMCENT said he was sending these out today. I guess he didn't as I have no dispatch notification.

Ordered about 2 hours after they went up. Doesn't make a big difference anyway as our post won't be normal again until a week into January.

Ordered about 2 hours after they went up. Doesn't make a big difference anyway as our post won't be normal again until a week into January.

Yeah probably the same for me. Christmas is a bit of a nuisance for that isn't it. I stopped bumping my FS thread because of it. Don't want to take any chances of a package getting stuck in limbo somewhere and then getting lost.

Hmm. I got a message from Timcent but it was answering my request to declare a lower value - which he had already answered - guess he lost track of who he had and hadn't responded to.

Thanks guys for the pictures. That was a wonderful holiday gift

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

People in the UK, who would you buy this off?

Direct from Enterbay or someone else who would you recomend?

I wanna buy i, but not sure who to get it off, a lot of people buying off ebay, from tim cent or some thing like that, what would you say?

I ordered from TIMCENT on eBay because he promised shipping today. Normally I would order from onesixthbruce. He is excellent.

I wanna buy i, but not sure who to get it off, a lot of people buying off ebay, from tim cent or some thing like that, what would you say?

I've ordered from onesixthbruce in the uk because i've heard noting but good things.

I meant to ask, for those who have this in hand... how heavy is the packaging in comparison to the clean T-800?

i too have ordered from OSB - great service. cant beat it from a UK perspective and NO added VAT either!!

Back