ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay needs to employ more people for their CS department. And, I don't know, maybe not take the whole team to comic conventions when they should be staying in HK dealing with customer complaints. Hiring a handful of guys for QC would be nice too since I doubt they have anyone.
The icing on the cake would be Bill changing his attitude of course, but that'd be like asking water not to be wet.

It's a pity. You look at figures like Rambo and the BD T-800 and you wish someone else made them. Best thing you can do is not buy direct.

Some good points here. It is odd that i'd have to buy their product from some dude on eBay. The best thing HT's ever did was make partnership with Sideshow. Sideshow has excellent customer service and represents HT's product just as good as anything else they'd sell.

EB has tons of talent, the next logical step would be to strengthen CS and QC.

44377_10151288292062557_412394978_n.jpg

Sweet Jebus :horror

The beauty, my eyes

Amazing!:clap

Where t F is the MM1 grenade launcher? Why is the mini gun even in this version? He isn't battle damaged when he uses it. He does however use his 1911 pistol.

Some good points here. It is odd that i'd have to buy their product from some dude on eBay. The best thing HT's ever did was make partnership with Sideshow. Sideshow has excellent customer service and represents HT's product just as good as anything else they'd sell.

EB has tons of talent, the next logical step would be to strengthen CS and QC.

It would be great to see BBTS partnership with EB just like Sideshow with HT.

do they throw in free extras for ordering directly from Enterbay?
I missed the whole because I was too busy yesterday:thud:

Darn, I was hoping we would get the whole cyberdyne package with this release. Now I have to pick up the HT versions, at least they did something right.

The accessories is a cluster****. A useless arm, useless minigun, useless clean gloves. They don't belong in this release, either go all the way or don't.

Ironically the only things that made sense wasn't included. Now we know why EB will always walk in the shadows of HT. *mindblown* :slap

Ah christ, now his left arm looks like a plasma canon. pew pew pew

say it again,..hot toys fanboy,...some peeps here missed the first time,..:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

Never purchased an Enterbay item before. Will retailers such as BBTS be carrying this guy or should I just order from Enterbay directly?

Never purchased an Enterbay item before. Will retailers such as BBTS be carrying this guy or should I just order from Enterbay directly?

BBTS carry EB stuff, but it'll cost more than ordering direct from EB. On the flip side you avoid having to deal with EB directly, which in the event of a QC issue is priceless.

You can get it from both, though make sure you put your pre-order in early. This one is going to go quick.

Useless minigun? That thing might look awesome on the T2-base PF from Sideshow :D

Pretty sure I will order this, looks fantastic! Only nitpick is that the joint in the endoarm looks visible, thats poo.

Useless minigun? That thing might look awesome on the T2-base PF from Sideshow :D

I'll just use it to decorate the base this guy comes with. I don't have the first T-800 and even though it's not accurate to do this, I think the minigun with ammo bag will look great on the shot-up base.

The word 'whining' gets bandied around a fair bit. For example your post, which attempts to delegitimise constructive criticism of this release by framing it in terms of 'whining', has a distinctly whiny hue to it. This post, whining about your whining, completes the circle.

So you're whining about his whining about other whiners? Brilliant! :lol

Back