ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was walking by him and literally just pointed my iphone at him and took this photo without any light set up, just how he is located next to a window.

He truly is my favorite collectible.

IMG_9409.JPG
IMG_9419.JPG

Last edited:
Nice photos everyone, I'm eager to take more myself, but between getting sick, time with my son and a few other factors, just haven't been able to. Mine is on my desk at work, I'm there more than home, I have him, Enterbay Rambo and Hot Toys Hulk all together, 3 of my most favorite things I own, I stare at the the T-800 whenever I need a mental break from work.

Very nice photos Sean. I always wanted to get this guy but 1:4 takes up a lot of space and space is limited for me.

If I can ask for a favor from the folks in this thread. I am working on several 1:4 scale weapons and I want to make sure they are sized properly. If anyone could give me the following that'd be great!

Arnold's height?
Perhaps a picture of his M79 Grenade Launcher next to a ruler? I'm particularly interested in the handle itself, though a simple picture of the launcher along the length of a ruler would be great. In centimeters, please! Thanks if anyone is able!

If I can ask for a favor from the folks in this thread. I am working on several 1:4 scale weapons and I want to make sure they are sized properly. If anyone could give me the following that'd be great!

Arnold's height?
Perhaps a picture of his M79 Grenade Launcher next to a ruler? I'm particularly interested in the handle itself, though a simple picture of the launcher along the length of a ruler would be great. In centimeters, please! Thanks if anyone is able!

Do you mean the height of Arnie the man or the T-800 action figure?

The Enterbay BD T-800 is about 47cm tall.

I hope these pics are of use for the 1:4 weapons we have so far:

Nice photos everyone, I'm eager to take more myself, but between getting sick, time with my son and a few other factors, just haven't been able to. Mine is on my desk at work, I'm there more than home, I have him, Enterbay Rambo and Hot Toys Hulk all together, 3 of my most favorite things I own, I stare at the the T-800 whenever I need a mental break from work.

Great choices, is there a Godzilla in your top 5 or 10?

My Burning Godzilla is in my top 10 list.

Should have bought this figure when it was released; better late then never. Having too much fun with it.

33418884460_df854a77fc_k.jpg

:google :google

Do you mean the height of Arnie the man or the T-800 action figure?

The Enterbay BD T-800 is about 47cm tall.

I hope these pics are of use for the 1:4 weapons we have so far:

Haha I realized it sounded funny after I wrote it, but I definitely meant Arnie the figure.

And thank you so much, the pictures you posted were perfect. I just want to make sure the weapons I am doing scale well with what is already there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great choices, is there a Godzilla in your top 5 or 10?

My Burning Godzilla is in my top 10 list.

Definitely, my Kaiyodo '84 is in my top 5, and my 1/6 Rambo 4 statue would be the fifth. Not sure what my top 10 would be, 6 and 7 for sure, Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Sideshow JAWS Maquette.

I haven't thought it over, but no matter how I change my displays around, my top 5 are always out on display at work or home. A really nice BD T-800 from T2 has been atop my most wanted figure list since Sideshow released their 1/6 figures. NECA filled the void decently with their 12" version but I always dreamed of something like a Sideshow/HT figure with real coatuming and parts and a nicer paint job and cleaner sculpt. After the clean Enterbay T-800 came out, I was hoping they'd do full BD and I lost it the first time an image of the head showed online, it was and is perfect, the whole figure, even if not 100% film accurate, is accurate in all the ways I need to be happy.

--------------

Regarding 1/4 scale grenade launcher, I'd love a broken version that better matches the end pf T2 to go with this figure, after what I went through to get this guy, I'm very weary to try customizing the Enterbay one.

--------------

Regarding 1/4 scale grenade launcher, I'd love a broken version that better matches the end pf T2 to go with this figure, after what I went through to get this guy, I'm very weary to try customizing the Enterbay one.

Do you have a screenshot?

The only launcher I am having mass currently is the MM1. I assume you're talking about the M79?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Any tips on how to loosen the ankle joints? I've already tried the hot water trick but it didn't work. My T-800 can't stand coz one foot is pointing upwards and the joint is stuck really bad. Won't move at all.

I got this on sale on eforcity last January but only opened the box today. Unfortunately, I got a bad one. :(

Last edited:
Any tips on how to loosen the ankle joints? I've already tried the hot water trick but it didn't work. My T-800 can't stand coz one foot is pointing upwards and the joint is stuck really bad. Won't move at all.

I got this on sale on eforcity last January but only opened the box today. Unfortunately, I got a bad one. :(
A hair dryer on low for a few minutes should do the trick. If not, then I'm guessing it's glued in that position by accident or something. Good luck with it! :)

Back