ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my T-800 yesterday. A few pics of the initial futzing with the mini gun. I have a piece of black leather that I am going to weather/battle damage up to wrap around this left arm.

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

I feel like their Batman is a close stylized representation of the movie costume never fully capturing the suits powerful look in motion.

The head was also too big for the body. :lol

BD Terminator is Arnold as good as it can be for the cost, with only minor details missing.

Great photos, they should've included a pleather sleeve with velcro for that spare arm.

That's my favorite scene in the movie. :lol

Last edited:
I feel like their Batman is a close stylized representation of the movie costume never fully capturing the suits powerful look in motion.

The head was also too big for the body. :lol

BD Terminator is Arnold as good as it can be for the cost, with only minor details missing.

Great photos, they should've included a pleather sleeve with velcro for that spare arm.

That's my favorite scene in the movie. :lol

Thanks. Awesome pics of yours as well. Yeah, a pleather sleeve would have saved me a lot of work...

It really shouldn't be too difficult to find pleather with similar texture especially since it has to be BD.

I cut a piece of pleather from an old camera bag that is the right thickness. I just have to weather it a bit more and wrap it around his arm and make it look decent.

Hey all, I thought I would let you guys know... I am currently in the last few steps of getting a run of MM1 Grenade Launchers done in 1:6 scale and I am planning on offering a 1:4 scale version as well (along with several other weapons not yet available in 1:4 scale). In case anyone is interested check out the thread in the customs section!

Here are a couple renders of the launcher.

v3HbuOq.png

jTpVoru.png

:lol :lol

I hope you get him Maul.

I'm really regretting not getting their first Terminator even with his bulbous head.

His clothng was made with real leather even his boots, sheesh!

From this angle gorilla Arnold is alive and well.

IMG_1824.JPG

Speaking of gorilla Arnold, you have to put on Predator then go to the scene where Arnold has arrived via helicopter at the camp to meet Dillon.

Hit pause as soon as Arnold jumps out of the helicopter after he throws his duffle bag out the door.

Holy crap he is more gorilla than human there! :lol

Despite what's off with the head, overall it felt like a mini Arnold on my desk, it was everything I could want a T2 figure to be, then they announced the full BD figure and just imagining a BD that good, them they go and make it better, and it happens to be my most favorite T-800 look of all. My ex and I were trying to get our lives together and have a baby when this came out and it wasn't in the budget, then our marriage fell apart shortly after he was born and the last 2.5 years have been hell. To be able to finally get this after everything would be beyond exciting.

7349914806_2bac271464_o.jpg

6961566422_e941816c0c_o.jpg

Speaking of shoulders, my BD has healthy strong shoulders with a great range of motion. I was actually able to get rid of that sloped downward look.

Now grant it i'm not going to tempt fate either and play with it too much.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about the BD prices, I am, but yeah, after market prices on the clean one are crazy, I wish I didn't have to sell mine, I only got what I paid originally but needed the cash.

You sold your real leather Terminator. :thud:

I have to say that after paying "only" $222 for a MINT BD I don't know if I could ever pay more than $300 for ANY 1/4 action figure ever again.

That $222 confirmed to me just how over priced these collectibles truly are.

Had to, I was desperate for money and it was a sure sell, my collection was already down to mostly things of value to me but not the market.

I have to say that after paying "only" $222 for a MINT BD I don't know if I could ever pay more than $300 for ANY 1/4 action figure ever again.

Tell me about it. I love all the pieces in my collection but moving forward I'm being EXTREMELY limited and selective with all my collectible purchases.

You sold your real leather Terminator. :thud:

been telling people for years these collectibles are over priced. People always flamed/hate on me when I bring it up on the forums.

Well I can see their point, companies can charge whatever they want.

Collectibles are not life necessary products, a person can either afford it or not.

Complaining about the cost of non life needing items is really kind of pointless.

I do believe it to be the case, the over pricing, but at the same time what isn't and I won't get all angry about it either.

Back