Endoskeleton 1:6 enterbay or hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 scale RULES!!

But 1/4 scale is very nice too. :D

But chrome paints are very instable, I highly recommend to avoid getting any chromed plastic pieces. Only metal and polystone.

Beautifully posed figures there V-Raptor.
Thanks, bro! I really believe that if you choose an AF you should do your best with posing them. If you can't - get some statues.

The Edno Maquette looks much more better with another torso's turn, but now I need to display it this way coz of low free space. Anyway, I'm ordering some new furniture next month - hope to get few great dust-free displays there.

1/6 scale RULES!!

But chrome paints are very instable, I highly recommend to avoid getting any chromed plastic pieces. Only metal and polystone.

Simply awesome.... Dosnt get better than this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got my 1/4 scale terminator endoskeleton and it looks bad *** with so much detail. Don't know what some of these people are saying. Think the quarter scale endoskeleton will look more real on display than the smaller 1/6 scale and will definitely get more attention.

I collect pretty much 1/6th too, but I had to get this awesome piece.
It is pretty unbelievable and I would get the 1/6 scale too. Out of the 300+ figures I have, two are 1/4 scale, Endo and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. If I like it I get it, thats what its all about.

1/6 scale RULES!!

Awesome set there, V-Rap.
Congrats, mate.

But on the subject about what the others said...true dat.
A 1:6 chromed endo would be great and due to the teaser it IS almost certain that it comes, but I, for my self, had 2 spots which I wanted to fill, since I couldn´t have a look any longer at my "display" with my 6" T3´s and DVD Editions. There had to be something new.

And when I saw the windows in my shelf in the living room and on top of that WAS already contemplating skipping the Avengers, it was pretty obvious to fill those big gaps with 1:4´s.

First now was the Enterbay BD 1:4 and I´m not regretting the buy and I bet that I won´t on my second and LAST 1:4 piece.
The HT Endo.
So if you can afford it...get it, it won´t be cheaper and I also bet that HT is gonna up the prize on the 1:6, because of all the positive buzz on the 1:4.

Awesome set there, V-Rap.
Congrats, mate.

But on the subject about what the others said...true dat.
A 1:6 chromed endo would be great and due to the teaser it IS almost certain that it comes, but I, for my self, had 2 spots which I wanted to fill, since I couldn´t have a look any longer at my "display" with my 6" T3´s and DVD Editions. There had to be something new.

And when I saw the windows in my shelf in the living room and on top of that WAS already contemplating skipping the Avengers, it was pretty obvious to fill those big gaps with 1:4´s.

First now was the Enterbay BD 1:4 and I´m not regretting the buy and I bet that I won´t on my second and LAST 1:4 piece.
The HT Endo.
So if you can afford it...get it, it won´t be cheaper and I also bet that HT is gonna up the prize on the 1:6, because of all the positive buzz on the 1:4.

I agree with you to a great extent. However and unfortunately, i have drawn a line at 1/6 just cause of space. The details on a 1/4 will be a bit better than 1/6 and 1/2 better than 1/4... However i have resisted the jump to a different scale only cause if i dont draw a line at 1/6 i will keep making exceptions. 1/6 as is is a junk food, over eating diet for me with the unhealthy dollars i am spending on it, 1/4 would change the game completely and ofcourse wife will throw me out. If people have space i say go for 1/4 or even bigger, unfortunately for me, will have to wait for 1/6 endo.

Yeah the 1/4th Endoskeleton is damn tempting to me but I'd much rather wait on the 1/6th version. I just prefer all my figures to be in the same scale and think the 1/4th figures are almost too big. That and they're even more expensive than regular 1/6th figures.

I think 1/4th and larger scales are for super fans of any given property. Most people want to stick to a scale for display purposes. But if you LOVE the skeleton and it's your favorite thing.. why not have a super giant version? hah

1/6 vs 1/4 vs Statues vs whatever... Who cares?
There is no do or don't in collecting.
It all comes to what YOU like and CAN afford.
Thats is whats important.

I'm a terminator fan, i hate statues so HOT TOYS 1/4 was a must and boy its a beauty.
A new 1/6 endo would be amazing and will fit with most of my collection.
If i have the money i'll go for it, if not my 1/4 killing machine will definitly do.

Last edited:
Back