EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EndoSickness Collection (Mostly McF and NECA, but upgradin´...)

Cool setup mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Since I moved into my new flat about 1 1/2 weeks ago...here are a few pics of my preliminary new set up:

IMG-20121006-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20121006-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20121007-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20121007-WA0001.jpg

Most of my HT´s are still in there boxes, but my first and biggest...2 T-600´s...have there place, overlooking all and as you can clearly see, the pics with the 600´s were made later.

Next month I´ll be getting an "Expedit" from Ikea, leaving out a few vertical shelves to have more space for whole lines, like my Terminator and Avengers (to be started with Nick Fury).
The shelf will look something like this:

expedit-regal__0092716_PE229439_S4.jpg

What do you guys think?!
Can´t wait to have it and also have so many space for new figures...

:thud::yess:

Ich hoffe da ist n Türstopper aufm Boden zwischen der Tür und dem Detolf. :horror :lol
Sieht echt gut aus, die McFarlane Figuren so separat auf den Detolfetagen sehen ziemlich nice aus.

Next month I´ll be getting an "Expedit" from Ikea, leaving out a few vertical shelves to have more space for whole lines, like my Terminator and Avengers (to be started with Nick Fury).
The shelf will look something like this:

expedit-regal__0092716_PE229439_S4.jpg

What do you guys think?!
Can´t wait to have it and also have so many space for new figures...

:thud::yess:

That looks like it will be very cool indeed. Man...one day I'll focus on actually displaying my toys properly. From what I remember, getting new shelves/display cabinets is just as much fun as actually getting new toys.

Ich hoffe da ist n Türstopper aufm Boden zwischen der Tür und dem Detolf. :horror :lol
Sieht echt gut aus, die McFarlane Figuren so separat auf den Detolfetagen sehen ziemlich nice aus.

Dahinter ist ein Koffer mit meinem Custom Zubehör, der die Tür stoppt, heute geh ich nebenan zu einem Laden und hole´n Stopper.

:wink1:

That looks like it will be very cool indeed. Man...one day I'll focus on actually displaying my toys properly. From what I remember, getting new shelves/display cabinets is just as much fun as actually getting new toys.

It is. Setting up those already was great, but starting to unpack my HT´s again will be great.

So, thx, fellas.
:hi5:

The new setup in your new flat is looking really super nice bud! :rock

I am really liking the "Expedit" shelf that you will be purchasing. I wish I had an Ikea store nearby. So, how many figures do you think you can display on it?

Like...all of mine and many more.
My last 14 HT´s wont even cover the first 1/3 of it.
:lol

Damn, just saw this.

:rotfl

Anyhoo, finally new hauls...nothing big...or maybe they are?!

FINALLY...light up shelves:

5.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

Hot Toys and my new big shelve due beginning of next week.
First compartment to be completely lit up: Terminator, with T1 T-800, both T-1000´s, T-700 and T2 T-800 Galeria Style.
Can´t wait.
:yess:

And last weekend I scored the Toys´R Us Exclusive Masterpiece Rodimus Prime.
Love him:

TRU_E_RP_07.jpg

TRU_E_RP_16.jpg

TRU_E_RP_24.jpg

Love the new lighting there bud and the LEDs really light up the display very well!!! :clap Congrats on the Exclusive Masterpiece Rodimus Prime. It's an awesome pick up! :rock

Looking forward to seeing the new shelves when you get it too!

Back