Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boushh is a bit too tall for Leia.

Lopie, have you thought about getting a Yavin Luke for the blaster/holster?

Cheers,
Doug

Is the ANH Leia a better sie for Leia? as in shorter?

And would headswapping the ANH leia head for a Boush head be practical?

I'm definately going to try modifying a Leia ANH blaster to make the ROTJ version of the blaster. I'll modify a picture of the blaster to show what I'm thinking of doing.

lukerebel5-vi.jpg

This is a reallty quick edit in MSPaint. There are 2 area that still need to be addressed to make it closer to the ROTJ blaster.

PropParty005-vi.jpg

This is a resin replica I did for someone a few years ago. If you look at where the barrel meets the frame, you see an area similar to the original muzzle of the Leia Balster. I'm plannign to use some 2 part epoxy to make this area. Using a razor ot knife blade to make the serations. Ast thing would be the 2 "squares" on the side of the frame, I might try making these as well, but I think the blaster will look good without them as well.

Awesome Lopie! Even though she didn't wear those gloves, I like the look of them. Here is a great comparison shot for ya. I'm totally going to copy you, I thought about trying to make a custom outfit, but it looks like the stock fits OK on the CY, just shorten the tunic a bit.

Thanks Reaper, for the blaster pics. I found a way to mod the ANH blaster to what you have. Here are the pics. I think it's close.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Awesome Lopie! Even though she didn't wear those gloves, I like the look of them. Here is a great comparison shot for ya. I'm totally going to copy you, I thought about trying to make a custom outfit, but it looks like the stock fits OK on the CY, just shorten the tunic a bit.

I just finished the blaster and the neck extension I just have to do a little more work on her and I'll take pics. But your right about the tunic I'll shorten the front a bit, and as far as the outfit Hasbro did a good job. As for the gloves go, I like them too. Every customizer should give his creation little bit of his own signature, it makes the figure his own.

As for the gloves go, I like them too. Every customizer should give his creation little bit of his own signature, it makes the figure his own.
Great point! Here's another reference pic, I've had all these saved for getting my own bashed someday. You've done a perfect blaster mod!

The SSC Leias are alot better than some of the monkey-Leias that Hasbro turned out.
IMHO, I think the Boushh Leia is the best we're gonna see.

Cheers,
Doug

I agree which you on this one. I would love to see a repaint of this figure by a professional. I bet that it would look awesome.

I first cut the neck at the base of the body. Then I took a piece of glue gun stick cut it to the correct height, which I will use as the extension piece. I then hot glue the extension piece to the base of the neck and to the top of the cut portion of the neck. Once it’s cooled off I’ll take some epoxy putty and cover the glue gun stick and sand it down till its smooth. And just paint the neck and you’re done. I’m sure there are other ways of doing it, but it worked for me and the neck is as hard as a rock.

Back