Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a few of my new Endor Leia, it’s not 100% complete, but you get the gist. I still have to extend her neck, trim her thighs, and get a black gun holster. Please post your comments, likes or dislikes.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm going to have to get one of those Hasbro Leias, Just for the Unifrom and speeder bike.

Hasbro didn't do to bad with the uniform, just change the boots, helmet, and the belt with the gun holster and you have a SS Endor Leia. I used a CY Girl body, I just have to extend the neck and cut back on the thighs. The pants are a bit tight around the leg area.

looking good man. Which head did you use? I wish we would get more realistic Leia's scultures.

The head is from SSC's Leia Boushh I think
Cheers,
Doug

That is correct that is the extra Leia head SS gave us. It's not bad, but a better one would be nice. I personally haven't seen a good Leia head sculpt. SS gave us the extra head might as well put it to good use, and make your own Endor Leia. I’m going to start working on the speeder this weekend. Hopefully I can get a lot done in-between working on that dreaded throne.

The SSC Leias are alot better than some of the monkey-Leias that Hasbro turned out.
IMHO, I think the Boushh Leia is the best we're gonna see.

Cheers,
Doug

I think you might be right, they can't even get Luke right. I found a good head sculpt of Jedi Luke and I'm having it painted, but the one SS made looks like a fish with his mouth open. I HATE that sculpt.

how's the Boush Leia body? would the entire figure go and make a good base for the Endor Leia?

and definately had to change the belt and holster. but I have some ideas for that. Even have been thinking about moding the ANH Leia Blaster to look more like the ROTJ version. Since the base gun was the same for both Blasters.

how's the Boush Leia body? would the entire figure go and make a good base for the Endor Leia?

I'm sure it would go great with the Hasbro outfit, but I have the Boush body and helmet with Jabbs throne. So I had to get another body for the Endoe Leia. As for the blaster goes that is the ANH blaster, and the boots are from Medicom Luke.

Back