• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Endo-Hunters **Stuff for Sale**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
All items are from a smoke free home and come complete with all their accessories and artboxes. SHIPPED PRICES are within the USA only. International shipping quotes available. Paypal GIFT OR must include 4% fee. Ask questions and feel free to make an offer if you think my prices are to high.

IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING MAKE AN OFFER I GOTTA MOVE THIS STUFF. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

SMITH'S GROVE "SANITARIUM" SIGNS

THE MASKS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!! ONLY SELLING SIGNS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ASKING TO SELL THE MASKS. Sorry.

IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING MAKE AN OFFER I GOTTA MOVE THIS STUFF. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

THE MASKS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!! ONLY SELLING SIGNS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ASKING TO SELL THE MASKS.

SMITH'S GROVE "SANITARIUM" SIGNS ONLY 2 SIGNS LEFT

I HAVE ONLY 2 SIGNS LEFT and will be letting them go at a DISCOUNTED PRICE of $25 EACH SHIPPED due to some MINOR scratches on them. Really not that noticeable but none the less they are there so get one at the REDUCED price while they last.

These are from a LIMITED RUN of 25 that I did for Michael-Myers.net and I ONLY HAVE A HANDFUL OF SIGNS LEFT AND ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE. Each sign is numbered _ of 25. 9X12 Quality .040 ALUMINUM signs with SCREEN PRINTED LETTERING. Will ENHANCE the look of your MICHAEL MYERS MASK collection. THE PRICE IS $35.00>>>$25.00 and includes USPS SHIPPING with Delivery Confirmation within the United States and CANADA. If you live outside the U.S. I will get you a shipping quote ahead of time. PM me for payment info. Thanks. Mike

Picture007-1.jpg

PALISADES PREDATOR MICRO BUST: The box is pretty scuffed up but the statue is in new condition. I purchased this and never displayed it. It is from a LIMITED run #2105 of 4000 $50 OBO shipped within the continental U.S.

P1010774.jpg

P1010776.jpg

P1010768.jpg

P1010770.jpg

P1010771.jpg

P1010778.jpg

SIDESHOW "THE DEAD" SUBJECT 805:

LIKE NEW CONDITION!!! Displayed for a short time in my display cabinet. COMPLETE with BOX $95 OBO shipped within the Continental US

Picture004.jpg

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES VAN HELSING FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER POLYSTONE STATUE LIMITED 848/2000 Very cool light up feature. Appox 9" tall and comes with its artbox. In excellent condition. Has a few light rub marks in the paint one of which I took a pic of on the Brown armband. The ARTBOX has some dents and shelfwear. Asking $75 shipped OBO

P1010782.jpg

There is a little rub mark in the paint on the Brown armband. I could very well have come like this from Sideshow just missed by quality control:

P1010786.jpg

Last edited:
Back