Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

I'm all most done, but here is my Bom. I love this thing.

100_1034.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1031.jpg

I was able to find this gem. I hope to cut the selves and put those acent tabs on it.

uni_oe_032111_01.jpg

bom_vimdin.jpg

Nice reference image on the mask too. Never seen that before.

Several people have messaged me asking what's next on the alien roster.So I thought I would post a little update to shed a little light on a few things that has taxed my free time & have been working on :panic:

If all goes well,as Dorg mentioned in his thread,Wave 3 of the cantina gang will be presented via Snow Corperation in the upcoming weeks.I personaly look forward to these because we all know how Mark's diorama & photography presentations are such a treat.Plus, anticipating the soon to be rentivation of Club Feroze,I am hoping we shall be tantilized with even more diorama goodness.
As he(Dorg) also hinted...wave 4 is done & 5 is in the works.After that...well...that's yet to be detremined

Aside from alien sculpts,there is a BIG furry construction project in the works for myself & a few other members.Some sculpting involved...but mostly fur....& let's not forget the cussing. Pics of this will be posted later as progress is made. :chew

Lastly,there is another member of Jabba's court who has been slowly taken shape & nearing completion...the slimey Squidhead himself....Tessek
DSC00715.jpg

He is still waiting for hands & neckpiece which are too in the works.Again,pics of them will come as things progess & take shape :wink1:

Last edited:

Looking good! I may have to grab that and Ree Yees at some point to go with the two I'm working on ;)

Whoa, I'm dying over here! My obit will read "done in by squid-head"! Seriously, a thing of beauty - er, sort of, if you like seafood (and I do!). :clap:clap:clap I've said it before in other threads, but it bears repeating: Jabba and his court are really where it's at for me in terms of childhood fuzzy memories of the OT, so this is a welcome addition! Thank you so much!:yess:

Oh, should also mention that I finished my first REAL 12" custom (that is, something more than a simple costume kitbash or swap), and the first alien to cross the finish line is: Nabrun Leids!:banana I'll have pics up soon, along with some insights into the follies and foibles of an amateur customizer working his way up the learning curve :slap, but let me just say what an absolute DELIGHT it was to paint one of Duane's sculpts, far an away the most enjoyable part of the process!!:blissy As the paint was applied, the details just popped, things you didn't even notice on the unpainted sculpt - I felt like the headsculpt did the bulk of the work and I just had to help it along with the right paint color, brush, and technique. If anyone reading this hasn't had the chance to get one of Duane's sculpts and paint it up, I highly recommend you try it!

Back