Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

Ow my trousers Jason... stunning stuff.. LOVE the Barada.. beautiful smooth green finish like my legs after moisturising FANCHUFFINTASIC mate

Wow Jason they look awesome. What brand and colors did you use for the eyes.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Dave, I use model masters paints, for the outer rim I use rust then I mix leather and some white for the inner part of the eyes. As for the skin tone I use Green Zinc Chromate Acryl Paint also model masters. Hobby Lobby has the paint by the way.

Thanks guys. Dave, I use model masters paints, for the outer rim I use rust then I mix leather and some white for the inner part of the eyes. As for the skin tone I use Green Zinc Chromate Acryl Paint also model masters. Hobby Lobby has the paint by the way.

I can vouch that its good stuff. I use it too.

Jason Thanks my friend. I need to practice,I have a couple of heads coming from Duane.

I just got in 3 Scupts today and they are awesome. This will be fun projects. I did a Klatuu(Woof) custom with one of Enaud's sculpts and it came out awesome

All of Duanes sculpts are breathtaking Dale.. he has opened up a new world of figure maker for customizers and made many dreams come true .... we are all very lucky...
With your skill set Duane you could produce some true delights I am sure..

All of Duanes sculpts are breathtaking Dale.. he has opened up a new world of figure maker for customizers and made many dreams come true .... we are all very lucky...
With your skill set Duane you could produce some true delights I am sure..

Agreed! and his new avatar has me extremely hopeful that he may be hinting at something...

haha nah he has already made him Nat.. best organ playing nappy wearing ​blue elephant ever :)

Back