EMMA FROST'S SCREEN DEBUT....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironically the bond villain girl was Miranda Frost. Can't remember her real name...but I think she'd be better than Keira Knightley from what little I know about the character. Although I'd probably be tempted to see the movie for no other reason than Keira being the lead.

Mookeylama said:
was she in that Generation X TV series that was on like 6 years ago? i never saw it. it was canceled before i had the chance lol.
Yes, played by Finola Hughes.

Are you guys aware that when Singer was still attached to X3 that his script had Emma Frost as the main villain and he wanted her to be played by Sigourney Weaver???

I loves me some Sigs!

Lookin4Precious said:
Are you guys aware that when Singer was still attached to X3 that his script had Emma Frost as the main villain and he wanted her to be played by Sigourney Weaver???

I loves me some Sigs!

Didn't know that, but Sigourney would have been a bad choice.

Emma Frost is a cold hearted *****, not a character I think deserves her own movie. As for an actress for the part, I always thought Rebecca De Mornay would've made a perfect Frost.

I think she'd make a good frost

old%20women.jpg

Back