Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or is the Emma PF so bad that you would like X-23? because alot of people hated her.

:dunno I think she looks way better and not too shabby to go along with the AH and Brooks pieces but this Emma is :monkey4

72151_press02-001.jpg

Please Sideshow, dont ever do this again.

Especially with iconic characters...X-23 I don't give two ????s about but Emma has been having a bigger role (while maybe not iconic) but she is coming up in the world...and used to make me come up...but not after this one.

Oh but wait? Aren't we suppose to not bash sideshow around here now?

Epic

Fail

:dunno I think she looks way better and not too shabby to go along with the AH and Brooks pieces but this Emma is :monkey4

72151_press02-001.jpg

yeah i know her face doesnt look bad but i did see alot of people bash her.

Sideshow tried these shenannigans before on the AH version, and I photoshopped, err found a leaked photo of the prototype!! :rotfl

chris-emma.jpg

that's hilarious

as much as a like PFs over comiquettes...
having the AH! comiquette is enough for me...

cancelled my Emma PF.

Yea I remember that as well, I didn't really like her at first but she is wearing on me as time goes by, I might get her after everything I want is said and done :lol and yes it will happen... :rotfl

I've seen some videos on X-23 and it doesnt look bad.

as much as a like PFs over comiquettes...
having the AH! comiquette is enough for me...

cancelled my Emma PF.

You may be a BUM but your a smart bum. :D

Maybe with these cancellations, Sideshow will end up creating a battle damaged one? One where she...uh, gets decapitated?

They can do a new exclusive where they give you,as the exclusive extra, a 1/4 scale grocery paper bag with little eye cutouts so you can put it over her head.

Back