Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its up! i was right - cyclops visor!! n it looks BAD!!!! whats with the face and uber cartoony portrayal

Here comes Shai...and what will he say...?

But yeah, Worst piece this year for sure.

Sigh, I actually agree with you on something. I ordered it, but unless Sideshow tweaks that face, I will cancel down the road. She looks like cheap anime.

Same ordered but not sure i'll keep my order not sure about the look.

wow!! totally not what I was expecting, now I see why the preview hid the face SS, I see a lot of cancellations coming your way

It looks like they based it on J. Scott Campbell's Emma. J. Scott is one of my favs...wasn't sure if I was gonna get in on this, and I still might cancel, but I pre-ordered.

X_Men_205_cvr__Campbell_by_Eldelgado.jpg

I have to say, I was not expecting a J. Scott Campbell inspired look, but I still placed an order.

Here is a hi-res shot, for a better look of the face. Definitely way too cartoony.

Emma closeup

yeah, it's just the face. I LOl'd when I got a good look at that pic. The face is that bad.

wow!! totally not what I was expecting, now I see why the preview hid the face SS, I see a lot of cancellations coming your way

Instead of ordering it and canceling, just don't order it? It's funny seeing all these I am gonna order then cancel. No wonder ES is so high now-a-days.

Order Summary

Date Placed: 2009-05-22 01:04:39
<table class="account-table" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td>Subtotal:</td> <td>$259.99</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Tax (Est.):</td> <td>$0.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Ship (Est.):</td> <td>$9.89</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Grand Total:</td> <td>$269.88</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back