Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you wanna try for another Jean Grey cause maybe the allotment that Alteregocomics gets from SS might have a better quality control review than from the source itself. Honestly I don't know what is the hype with the Emma when the Jean Grey in my opinion is a much prettier statue. It must be the blond hair and blue eyes that has everybody blind, LOL. But tomorrow I'll get my Emma and I pray it's a good 1 cause this is 1 risky business we're in collecting these PFs.
Well i'm not really worried about getting a better one in a different allotment as i believe that overall jean grey has very good QC from the images of others, i just think i was unfortunate and got a mildly bad one (overall paint was clean, head sculpts and paint were near perfect) the only problems were those listed above. Yea i prefer jean as well, wasnt really feel'n the emma pf but others love it lol.

Sorry to hear the issues. Did you get your replacements yet? SS told me they had no more replacement bases for actual damage bases. Curious to see what they say.
I requested a refund, i prefer to open my item new and not request/receive replacements/parts.

I got mine and I think it looks great. The head and foot pins and pegs needed a gentle push in but it went in very slowly. Her right eye might be bulging out, but it might just be like that cause she's got big eyes. This is 21 of 1500. I gotta say this new packaging is excellent and it reduces the size of these prior huge bulky boxes they used to send these things in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 310
doubtful they will do anything for them gaps, i had a Rhino Com that had a good 1/4 inch gap on his head seam and they said the usual "all our stock is no better" lol. I guess that response is working for me anyways as now i dont even bother sending them an email anymore with issues like these.....
Haha same here. I only call em if it's broken or has a major flaw. I also learned a long time ago replacements arnt any better

Just got mine set up, shes my first PF statue and wow! Looks incredible and thankfully no issues with mine. Definitely makes me want to give up Hot Toys and focus on statues.

20150821_154031_zps8e9q2raj.jpg
20150821_154115_zps2dxfedby.jpg

I got mine and I think it looks great. The head and foot pins and pegs needed a gentle push in but it went in very slowly. Her right eye might be bulging out, but it might just be like that cause she's got big eyes. This is 21 of 1500. I gotta say this new packaging is excellent and it reduces the size of these prior huge bulky boxes they used to send these things in.

Great emma! The eyes are perfect. Is Jean really that small? She looks like 1/5 in your pic? Next to emma.

Great emma! The eyes are perfect. Is Jean really that small? She looks like 1/5 in your pic? Next to emma.

Hahaha, yeah Jean looks like a dwarf next to Emma. The thing is that Emma got the biggest heels I have ever seen and it's making her look like she she's 7 feet tall while Jean is like 5'10." It reminds me of the tallest people in the world that are from Denmark when the average height of a woman is 6'2" but most are more like 6' 5" to 6'8" and the men are even taller. But Jean is like bent at the waist so it's taking more inches off of her true height.

Nice, congrats, though emma dwarfs jean lol I may end up getting an emma pf.

Just opened mine tonight and quality is so bad. EX head and foot pegs don't sit flush. Base has sloppy paint marks. Disappointed..

Just opened mine tonight and quality is so bad. EX head and foot pegs don't sit flush. Base has sloppy paint marks. Disappointed..

Sorry to hear this. In my earlier post they have no replacement bases left for me even after I email them on the second day I recieved it. Hope they think you qualify before I'm sure they have more. Good luck bro. The flush thing they said its hand painted so they didn't cover that either for me which was fine. But the base was what upset me because of the deep wolverine scrapes into the paint on mine.

Post pictures so we can all see it. I got my reg last week and it was very good. If it's a tight peg and pin, just give it a gentle push down cause first time you put these things in, it's not easy. But you keep working it and they fall right in place.

still can't believe it, just tells you people will buy anything. The anatomy proportions are completely off, the head is so big. It's like a barbie doll in emma frost clothing. /facepalm

Lol I agree on all of these but in person she's ok. BBTS still has a lot of these regs for anyone who missed out.

Back