Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most will have a slight google eye but it's really not that bad in person. Gotta remember all these pics r not at normal viewing distance

Portrait can be repainted worst case

It's the legs that bother me and her left side profile and plain Jane base

I saw this on Facebook

50 shades of Frost indeed

Desperately needs a professional portrait repainted

Could've been a great piece

I saw this on Facebook

LOL. Beautiful arrangement! I find it hilarious that Disney nixed the chalice. A statue that looks like the White Queen and the chalice is where they drew the line?? Silly Mouse!

Ok, I canceled my Ex version.
don't think she's worth the money, her body is great, her face not so much and the base if boring.

congratulations for some happy guy on the wait list

Ok, I canceled my Ex version.
don't think she's worth the money, her body is great, her face not so much and the base if boring.

congratulations for some happy guy on the wait list

Face sculpt Actually matches her comic version when she didn't give a **** anymore. And the base has to be like that to match with all the other female PFs line. Though it would be cool, but it wouldn't work for emma- esp with the pose they gave her

I saw this on Facebook

What??? err no comment. I would love to see a custom head with really long straight hair and less forehead.

Here she comes :clap
IMG_2821.jpgIMG_2820.jpgIMG_2819.jpgIMG_2818.jpgIMG_2817.jpg

Man nem, thanks for sharing these pics. Yours turned out looking very good and gives me some hope that I'll have the same luck when mine shows up on Monday.

Thanks, just trying to do my part on the boards and get people some good pics. Hope you get a good one too :duff

Nemen's pics

The best angle is her right side profile view

I'll take that as a compliment Rulk. I'v always felt most statues have an ideal viewing angle and I'm ok with that. For me part of the fun of getting a new piece is finding that ideal way to display it. I'll admit the quality of the face surprised me but I know it could be better at the same time. I really thought I wasn't going to like her and mentally pre planned to return her asap for a refund. At unboxing I had a very different feeling.

Yup, great pics. Lots of good photos are being posted.
Happy I ordered her

Thanks and I agree, I think there has been more pics than usual for a new release, especially one that wasn't supposed to be very popular. Maybe more people like her than they thought they would. I know that's the case with me.

Nem I definitely agree. I was very concerned before I got her and was fully prepared to return for a refund. Once I had her, even with some issues, I changed my tune quickly. I just hope the replacement I have coming fixes the issues I had so I can plug her into my xmen lineup!

Nem I definitely agree. I was very concerned before I got her and was fully prepared to return for a refund. Once I had her, even with some issues, I changed my tune quickly. I just hope the replacement I have coming fixes the issues I had so I can plug her into my xmen lineup!

Hope you get a good one bud. Funny thing is, the more I look at her the more I like her. For the X lineup she really has presence. I showed a friend my collection last night and in a room of about 40 pieces he beelined to Emma and was like "Dang...scandalous." I laughed and gave the usual defensive faint of hey look at this other piece. Point is, she is hot, grabs attention and because of her height and platform shoes really does feel like the White Queen and not Emma Frost. Its an intimidating piece. If you saw the pic of her next to Jean that I posted in the Jean thread she was like an inch taller. She really carries that "Im the White Queen and can mess you up" confidence vibe.

Back