Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black outfit one? They will look great together!

Yeah, I have the black outfit EX Mystique PF with the skull belt. Emma will be set up right next to her. I have the AH! Mystique COM as well, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you how phenomenal that piece is too.

With Marvel's new agenda, it wouldn't surprise me if they do. They're once again trying to draw in new readers at the expense of their corps audience. It's never worked before, and it will continue to not work. They simply won't accept it.

Yeah, I'd agree with that for the most part.

I think though that eventually the new wave fans will take over and ultimately, Marvel aka. Disney will do what they want.

In my opinion, Marvel needs to stop tinkering with things like costumes and work on better stories.

I'm actually dreading to imagine what the next big event will be after secret wars. I think Dc lost it trying to come up with something bigger after new52. I'd hate to see Marvel go he same route.

I'm actually dreading to imagine what the next big event will be after secret wars. I think Dc lost it trying to come up with something bigger after new52. I'd hate to see Marvel go he same route.

You and me both. I have no idea what to think. I'd like to think that it'll be nice to start 'fresh', but I'll be careful what I wish for.

Ss didn't want to refund me the deposit but I have mention about this forum and Alex, so they give me a first time chance .

Same here. I worry they r trying to do too much now. Secret Wars feels very DC ish. Like I'm gonna go revisit all these books. Starting to get reboot crazy too

Hmmmmm, odd. My final flexpay was changed from the 5th to the 20th. Any guesses as to why? I'm located in Australia. Only my second sideshow direct order. First time posting on the boards.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back