Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic bewbs? Freudian slip maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

real-meme-generator-they-re-real-and-they-re-spectacular-3dcdf1.jpg
:lecture

I just wish Emma's legs weren't so skinny. And I kinda wish her legs were slightly longer. I would've bought this otherwise.

Well, WL converted on the EX today. I'll be keeping the order. I know this sculpt has received a lot of heat from peeps but I still think she looks sexy. Gonna put her right next to my Mystique PF. They should pair up nicely. If anybody needs to know when I jumped on the WL, it was Dec 23.

I'll call this one now. This piece will go up in price. Just wait and see. In a year's time, I'll be quoting this thread, and you'll all realize I was right.

Well Rogue did as well

Blows my mind that the ex has sold for upwards of 1100$

Well Rogue did as well

Blows my mind that the ex has sold for upwards of 1100$

Yeah, that's unreal. I have to say, I'm really surprised that the Mystique PF hasn't taken off in the aftermarket. IMO, she looks so damn sexy. One of my all time favorite female PFs.

I read a lot of comics and it drives my collection. I'm always surprised at folks who put down pieces buy don't read the books

So the ex is 1000? That's a lot of them. I thought it was like 500. Well I jump on the WL today anyways for the ex. If it converts I can decide later on. There's no charge for the WL if I cancel on time correct?

So the ex is 1000? That's a lot of them. I thought it was like 500. Well I jump on the WL today anyways for the ex. If it converts I can decide later on. There's no charge for the WL if I cancel on time correct?
1000 does seem like alot but remember it's a t&a statue and those tend to do well over time. Ss knows this

Back