Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this has been posted already but...

TM_ComicConWrapUp_070514.jpg

I don't like the hairstyle. Classic Emma needs the classic hairstyle.

Unlike some of her costume details there's really not much room for interpretation on that part. It looked a certain way and that's it.

5056009258_c857c93532.jpg

Emma1.jpg

I don't like the hairstyle. Classic Emma needs the classic hairstyle.

Unlike some of her costume details there's really not much room for interpretation on that part. It looked a certain way and that's it.

5056009258_c857c93532.jpg

Emma1.jpg

Man, do I love that Byrne art. Such good memories reading those issues back then. A classic Emma COH would really set this piece off and make it a MUST have piece for many peeps. Myself included.

Switch out heads are always the best option when you have something to hide a seam such as this. I like it so much from what I see so here's to hoping the base isn't lame. I'm very confident it won't be. Hate the Doom base

I'm really thankful for all the new PFs Marvel has for pre order. Some big names are all available EX's and Regulars BUT some could've looked better. I really hope this one doesn't fall victim to it. Jean, Daredevil, Doom all come to mind. Thor's not too liked but I really like it.

Sideshows really liked making Emma Frost statues so far so I think it'll be a good one. Please be the $359.99 price! I really want a Toad PF. 80% of the reason just to have a smaller which would mean cheaper PF.

pretty sure this will be in my collection, and when I meet someone that looks like this, I'll remember that she's a "butterface":dunno

Back