Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha +100000 this

I just can't see myself really displaying her til I get my own place next year. I got fam that comes and will probably think I tried to get a nude statue :lol

I actually like her a bit more than Jean, but price is a bummer.
Lol yeah that too. Ppl that don't know her will think I'm some sort of a sex pervert. A statue like Sonja or Kier or Machiko I can pass off as and argue for that its art but for the most part we know Emma isn't meant for that lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

OK im going to make a conscious effort not to bad-mouth this piece again.

After putting this collage together, I do have to hand it to SSC for making an amazing line-up. Repainted Rogue & Psylocke make this line-up pretty amazing. They did excellent work on all the sculpts and a lot of the paint. So I do give credit where credit is due. I am glad I was fortunate to order these and fix them the way I've always envisioned seeing them in comics. This line-up is one of my favorite line-ups in my collection, no joke.

Scaled comparisons for those un-sure. Not 100% accurate but I did my best, I don't have Jean in front of me just yet but when that happens Ill take some awesome pics.

Emma looks pretty good, but I still prefer Storm, Wanda, and Jean ..

OK im going to make a conscious effort not to bad-mouth this piece again.

After putting this collage together, I do have to hand it to SSC for making an amazing line-up. Repainted Rogue & Psylocke make this line-up pretty amazing. They did excellent work on all the sculpts and a lot of the paint. So I do give credit where credit is due. I am glad I was fortunate to order these and fix them the way I've always envisioned seeing them in comics. This line-up is one of my favorite line-ups in my collection, no joke.

Scaled comparisons for those un-sure. Not 100% accurate but I did my best, I don't have Jean in front of me just yet but when that happens Ill take some awesome pics.

Emma looks pretty good, but I still prefer Storm, Wanda, and Jean ..

THanks for lining those up!

Lol yeah that too. Ppl that don't know her will think I'm some sort of a sex pervert. A statue like Sonja or Kier or Machiko I can pass off as and argue for that its art but for the most part we know Emma isn't meant for that lol

Yeah, if my daughter ask why is she dress like that, I just go :panic:

The straps on her corset are mixed media. The same as the string that holds the cape on

Never liked Emma Frost's costume in the comics. This pf I like even less so unfortunately; so I won't be picking it up. For those that are getting it, I hope you enjoy it.

No that's just an international variant. It sold out in the first few hours

Dang! Why?!?! This happens all the time to me~!

Sent from the cell phone of the guy who's attaching a bomb to the bottom of the Millennium Falcon :p

Marvel scrapped it

Dang! Why?!?! This happens all the time to me~!

Sent from the cell phone of the guy who's attaching a bomb to the bottom of the Millennium Falcon :p
Because of the alcohol theme. Disney didn't want it in N.A. You couldn't even order it if you live in N.A.

Yeah, they didn't want anything inappropriate incorporated into the panties, corset, and stripper boots ensemble.
Yeah isn't that so ****ing weird. They're not okay with alcohol but okay with **** and ass. Lol its like that South Park episode about how Disney is subliminally selling sex to young ppl

Back